Chapter 1

I'm running. Fast. It's dark, i'm not sure why i'm running. But i keep running. "Stiles" I yell out. Tree limbs crash into my arms causing a stinging sensation and i feel the pain spreading. I push my legs harder, needing to go faster but they become weak like i had been running for too long. I stop running gasping for air, breathing hard i examine my surroundings it's too dark to make out much but i realize i'm surrounded by trees. I grip my arm to stop the pain. I feel warm liquid gushing out of a superficial wound. I step forward but only to cry out in pain as i fall to the ground stumbling over a root of a tree. I hear a twig snap in the distance. As i drag my body slowly to the nearest tree, a figure steps out of the shadows. I can barely see it in the dim light.

"Who are you." I yell in pain. My foot throbs i must have twisted it. The figure steps closer allowing me to see it's outline. It must be a werewolf how its back is arched forward and it's demeaning red eyes, That seem to pierce into my very soul.

"Hello?" I cry out, my voice cracking. The figure steps closer. I see it shake its head. As it walks ever so slowly towards me. Growling softly.

"What do you want from me?" I scream. It shakes its head again and continues to slowly walk closer. When it is a few feet from my legs it stops. I shake in fear as it launches itself towards me. The last thing i hear is my scream echoing through the forest.

My eyes snap open as i become aware i was just dreaming and not in an actual forest. I hear something, i then realize that i'm screaming still and am rushed with a sudden panic. My mom rushes in flipping on the light as she runs in with a gun raised. She looks around the room for an intruder or anything threatening but find nothing except a Lydia Martin screaming her lungs off. She puts the gun on my dresser and runs to my bed.

"What's wrong honey?" She says as she enfolds me into her arms. I Bawl my eyes out and sob into her shirt. "Another nightmare?" I nod trying to control my cries. My strawberry blonde hair sticks to my face as i hold onto her, loving the scent of her flowery perfume. Wait she doesn't wear flowery perfume... she doesn't have a gun either. I burst out of her arms.

"Lydia... what's wrong sweetie???" She asks in a very calm creepy voice. "Come give me a hug." Her voice has now changed to a low pitched growl as she says... "Sweetiee" I scream again as it grabs me.