the bad boy next door [P1]

The bell have ringed,it was time to go to class,as emily walked to class emil 'vesees kids going to class, bummping into eachother, emily went inside class, sat down and emily started to write on her notebook. Later on a kid came in class he was so hot, blond, tall, baby blue eyes. So mr.Rodriguez said

"you must be the new kid damien well you chould sit next to hunter"

so damien sets next to hunter. Hunter and damien shake hands and start talking about school and emily is right beside damien but emily cant stop stareing at damien .so damien turns around and sees emily stareing at him. So emily turns around and sees her bestfriend summer stareing at hunter , so summer turns back and sees emily, and then summer stares back to hunter . Later on that day the bell ringed.

It was time to go to break and damiel goes up to emily and says " i noticed u been stareing at me, so what whats ur name, mine is damiel " emily respondes back " i know ur name is damiel mr.rodriguez told the whole class and i dont tell strangers my name" with a smerk in her face and walks away and damiel just laughes and hunter passes by and says "girls , come on ill show u the rest of the school".

So hunter and damiel start walking. While emily walks she hears storys about damiel and hears that damiel got kicked out of his other school for banging his teacher and put the principals car on the roof.

Later that day the bell have ringed to go home already so emily packed up her stuff in her backpack. She walks up to her car and turns it on and leaves and she walondering if all the stories she hears where real. So she gets home and parks her car and she sees that she got new nighbors, there where boxes outside and othet stuff. So she walks inside her house and up to her room and she walks up to her window and starts doing homework and she hears the ding dong from down stairs.

So she goes down stairs and opens the door and she sees. summer and emilys boyfriend logan. So both walk in and logan gives emily a kiss on the cheek and emily hugs summer. So they walk in and summer says.

"what are we going to do". So emilys says " we can watch some movies " logan responds " i got some movies in my car i can go get them"and starts laughing. Emily responds " so you knew we where going to watch a movie already " laughing back " yeah i already know what u like to do". " then ill go get them".

So she gets logans keys and goes outside, unlockes the car, and gets the movies. When she turns around to close the door she sees damien and hunter and emily asked damien " you must be our new neighbors?" damien responds " yeah im your new neighbor now i think" laughing. Hunter says "ill be in ur room, ill ask ur parents where ur room is at " damiel responds back "okay". Logan comes out and says "sweety whats taking u so long " emily responds "im just haveing a small conversation with damien dont worry logan ill be there in a bit". So logans go inside and damien says " so u think this is a small talk " emily saying " yea i think this is a small talk " with a smile." so logan is ur ......" and emily says boyfriend before he chould say it "okay, So whats ur name you didnt tell me in school " "i dont tell bad boys my name" and walks away and daniel starts smiling and goes inside his house.

So when emily walks in she hears summer and logan fighting for what movie they want to watch . Summer wantes to watch the movie "the notebook" but logan wanted the movie " 22 jump street". So summer asked emily which one she would she rather watch but emily said "i dont want to get in the middle of this" so they keeped fighting while emily made the popcorn. So logan gets a call and it was his perents telling logan to pick up his sister . So Logan tells emily that he has to go pick up his sister and he graves the keys and kisses emily and leaves.

Summer says "so what the problem with u and the new kid, i seen u stareing at him in first period" with a smile in her face. Emily responds" who damiel, no nothing going on i already have a boyfriend logan" " and hes ur neighbor" moving her eybrows up and down . "lets stop talking about damien, and start talking about hunter, i know u like him, i seen u stareing at him in class" summer lookes down laughing and says " i have no chance with him , he already has a girlfriend clarie" " ya well, shes a bitch and later on her and hunter will break up with each other, i heard that they found clarie macking out with jackson, in jacksons party and plus his is right next door with damiel" .

" so damiel and hunter are like best friends now" " well ya it looks like now" laughing. Summer just says " "lets just watch the movie, the notebook" so they just sit down on the couch and start seeing the movie.