Unbroken- a Demi Lovato fanfic

Chapter 1

A/N - This story isn't Rated R or anything, but you'll see that Lucy's P.O.V will have a lot of swearing in it.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Lucy's P.O.V-

I slumped in my seat, not bothering to pay attention.

There were a few muffled laughs as one of the jocks threw a crumpled paper at me. I sighed and picked it up.

What bullshit were they telling me now?

"Heard you gave John an STD, what about me? ;)" the note read.

I threw it back to the jock that sent it to me, slumping in my seat once again.

Boys were such jerks.

Take my ex boyfriend, John for example.

He had told me two weeks ago that he had a crush on me. I was head over heels. No one ever had a crush on me.

In fact, I'd never had a boyfriend before. Unless you count that time where I almost got raped.

And it's not that I'm attractive or anything. I'm so ugly I'm ashamed to look at my own reflection in the mirror.

Anyway, John took me out on a date, said he loved me, then ignored me for a week even though I was supposedly his "girlfriend".

One day, I had forgotten something in my locker. The hallways were empty & peaceful.

Yet as I retrieved my book from the depths of my messy, overflowing, filled with posters locker, I heard moans.

Probably some couple having sex. As fancy as the school may be, it was filled with skanks who shamelessly "did it" in public.

The front door was locked, which meant I'd have to pass through the cafeteria.

Great, I had to pass this couple.

I ignored the couple. The girl was in the middle of giving him an STD. Yet, there was something wrong.

It took me a minute to realize what it was.

"You jerk!" I screamed at John. He pulled away from the girl, who I recognized as Dianne.

He didn't even try to apologize. He just told me that I should leave.

The next day, he told everyone I gave him an STD. It was Dianne that was giving him an STD, goddammit!

The news went everywhere. Luckily, it didn't travel out of the school. But the principal heard about it and called my dad.

Fortunately, my dad believed me. But he still grounded me for a week.

I mean, how stupid is that! I didn't even give John an STD, all I did was date him. Please don't tell me I'm getting grounded for dating a guy.

I glance up at the clock that's ticking silently.

Five minutes, Lucy. Five minutes and you can return back to your computer and stalk Demi Lovato.

I'm Lucy. Lucille, actually. But who wants to have a name like "Lucille"?

I mean, who even likes the name Lucille, for god's sake?

Well, my mom does.

It's a long story about my mom.

Everyone was happy in the Brookwood household till I was six. My mom and dad started having fights, they started screaming at each other.

At first it was okay, I would huddle up under the covers, ignoring them.