They Shall Meet.

It was dark of course, you can't do real nigga shit in the board day light. I was going to see that nigga Reggie, who owe me 10K in cash. I finally met my point it was where I told him to meet me at. As, I got closer I hear a female voice, nigga better not have no hoe sucking his dick.
I interrupted their conversation. They both look at me.
"Aye,Reg where my money fool" I Yelled. He mumbled something under his breath. He better stop or that gone be his last one. "Who you calling a fool,"he yelled back. "Here go yo damn money" he said giving me the black bag. The girl just look at me. Who was she and why the fuck was she here. "Whose the hoe" I asked looking her up and down.  She gave me a growl but didn't say nothing. Yeah, she knew who the fuck I was that's why. I'm the biggest KING-PIN in Detroit. Bitches love me, niggas fear me and want to be me. "She's my new dealer, her shit stronger than your. It's way better" He said stretching the r . She smirk at me, why was a bitch selling dope this was a nigga job. "Man Reggie fuck you! Ion want to deal with yo cheap ass anyway" I lie through my teeth. Reggie was one of my best customer, this girl most of been selling some good stuff. "Good well I got to go, I smell pussy" Reggie said as his creepy dusty ass walks away rubbing his hands. "Well, John Luke you just lost your best customer " the girl said laughing. How the fuck she know my goverment name. "How you know my name!" I started to raise my voice. "I just know" she said looking me in my eyes. "Ion know who the fuck you is, but you better go where you came from" I said pointing my hand in her face. I wince in pain as she bent my finger. "Nigga, i'm not yo dawg." She said before she let my finger go. This bitch go some balls. "Let me go before I bust a cap in yo ass" I snarled . She giggled like this was joke.  "Yeah, you do that, we shall meet again" Fuck no this bitch was rude and disrespectful to the King. "We shall not" I said walking off . She did the same but stop. "You might want to check that bag" What the fuck was this bitch talking about, I looked and the bag anyway and saw some fake play money. Oooh, I'm going to kill that nigga Reggie. Just wait on it...
♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡
●And that was the end of this chapter "They Shall Meet". This might be updated every Friday and Wensday if I'm not that busy or overloaded with work.

●I Hope You Enjoy This Shitty Chapter.

~@HotGuhhDaisy 💫