01

Mae's pov //

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and I hit the snooze button. I was planning on going back to sleep but I couldn't because I got a call from my friend Kian. "hello" I said. "Hey Mae, do you want to hang out today I really want you to meet some of my friends?" I sighed since I Kinda don't want to go but since Kian is my best friend I'll do it. "Fine are you gonna pick me up?" I asked starting to get out of bed. "I'll be there in 10 minutes." he said and I said okay and we hung up. I went to my bathroom and washed my face, brushed my hair and my teeth and then got dressed.

Once I got dressed I got a message from Kian saying he was outside waiting for me and told my roommate Cade that I would be leaving. Cade is always up so early and I have no idea why. I walked outside and got in Kian's car. "Hey Mae so I met these guys, they are twins and since you're my best friend I always want you to meet every friend of mine unless I really like that person aka girl and I know you'll embarrass me." He said and I smirked remembering all the times I embarrassed him. "But since these are guys I know you'll be the shyest person ever." He winked and I pouted. We drove up to his house. we walked in and I saw the two guys. I think their names are Ethan and Grayson Dolan. Kian looked at me and I looked at him. He nudged me forward towards them. "hi" I said almost above a whisper.

They looked at me and waved. I walked over to Kian and stood behind him. "You are so fucking awkward." Kian yelled and I blushed as he wrapped his arm around me. "Okay I'm sorry hey you guys I'm really shy in front of new people until Kian pushes me to say hi." I said still blushing. "Well hey!" Ethan said coming over to hug me and I saw Kian tense up. I looked at him and shook my head. "How 'bout we go swimming out back?" Kian suggested. We all agreed and I went to Kian's room where some of my stuff is. I keep some stuff here since I'm here a lot. I changed into my bathing suit and put on one of Kian's tank tops. I walked downstairs and saw Kian talking to some guy I've never seen before. I walked over to them and snuck up behind Kian and covered his eyes. "Guess who." I said in my manliest voice that I could do. "My baby girl?" I giggled sorta giving it away. "Yep" I said kissing his cheek. "Who's this?" I asked looking at the guy. He actually not that bad looking he is really cute.

"This is Mikey Murphy, he is friends with Ricky and he also brought his friend Luke Korns." Kian said pouting at someone else with blonde hair. "Oh well Hi Mikey!" I said putting my hand out. "Hi." He smiled shaking my hand. "Where's is Ricky anyways?" I asked looking around. "He went to go buy fruit for fruit salads that Connor is gonna make." I nodded and walked outside towards the pool. I felt two muscular arms wrap around me and pick me up. I didn't have time to look up and see who it was before they threw me in the pool. I swam up and saw the twins laughing. "Okay you guys who the fuck was that?" I asked since they were laughing really hard practically dying. I got out of the pool and pushed both of them into the pool. "Damn Mae, you're strong." I smiled and nodded. "I know." I said as I walked to get a towel.

"Hey Mae!" Mikey said. "Oh hey." I said grabbing a towel and wrapping it around me. "So how did you meet Kian?" He asked me. "Oh well I use to go to school with him since 6th grade and we grew up together. When he got famous he left me alone but a year later he came back and asked me to go with him on tour and I did and we lived together for a while until he moved in with members of o2l and I didn't want to bother them so I moved in with one of my other friends Cade." Mikey stared at me but saying a word. "Oh so you two are like best friends for life huh?" I nodded and smiled because of all the times Kian and I would be together and we would be happy. The thing no one knows is that Kian was there everyone my dad would hurt me or my mom would take me to some guys house so they can use me. After I was done being someone's toy I would go to Kian's house and we would watch movies and cuddle on his bed. "Um Hello Mae." Mikey said waving his hand in my face. "I'm sorry I was thinking." I smiled a fake smile. "Hey are you okay?" He asked with a frown on his face. He then put his hand on my face and wiped a tear that slide down my cheek. "Oh I didn't even know I was crying." I said with a little laugh. "I guess I was thinking of something sad." He got closer. I felt his breath on my lips. "Well don't you look cute when you smile." He said smiling at me. He started to lean in and my eyes went wide. "Mae!" Thank god Connor I love you so much.

"Wanna help me with the salad?" He asked. "Yeah I'll be there in a sec." I yelled so he can hear me. "Sorry Mikey." I said quickly and ran to Connor. "Hey Mae so what's with you and Mikey?" He said raising his eyebrows. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. "Nothing we are just friends." He rolled his eyes and looked at me. "Really? It looks like you guys got up close and personal." He said smirking. "Oh shut it Con." I said grabbing some strawberries and going to go cut them up.