Alpha Xavier

"that's it!!" I screamed in my room my father, alpha of the red moon pack just finished his daily beating with me again.

this was the night I was going to get out of here one way or another.

oh so maybe I should introduce myself. my name is crystal, werewolf ,17 and daughter of the third most powerful alpha in the world.

I was they're only child. my mother died four years of rouges attacking. my father just snapped. he became cruel and vicious.

he beat me every night, just so he had someone to take it out on. it was visible too.

the scars and bruises, cuts and sores, it was true I felt worthless.

so it was time I was tired of all this, so what I might be a rougue once I ran away, but at least I'd be away from this hell hole.

it was 12:37 at night, everyone was asleep so quickly I grabbed a bag and packed only necessities in it. I walked down the stairs quietly, till I reached the front door.

turning the nob slowly I snuck out. where I was going? no freaking clue. so this is what it was like being a rougue. hmm not that bad I chuckled. I just kept walking until I was out of my old land.

but the beating he had given today was rough I could barely walk anymore but I was going into new territory. it just hurt so bad I couldn't help but whimper. I heard leaves crunching to the left of me in the bushes. "who's there"? I asked hesitantly.

I walked faster but the sound was growing. I could more and more leaves crunch, twigs break, boot hits the ground. over and over again.

ya know if I had already found my mate this would not be a problem, but I hadn't and probably never would.

I was so hurt I couldn't walk anymore I sat down on the grass and put my head in my hands until a large, handsome, man who looked like a biker with his short brown hair, nice muscles, and immense height.

"what are doing here rougue?" he asked disgusted

"i- I ran away from my old pack " I answered truthfully.

"that's against our laws, its to the dungeon for you where the alpha with speak with you" he said getting an iron grip on my arm and walking me towards a large gray building.

on the inside, it has long halls of cells, mostly empty, he pushed me into one that had a toilet, sink, and some hay and dust on the floor.

" the alpha will come soon" he stated then turned on his heel and left.

I sat there crying. my sky blue eyes, red and puffy, while I tried making my black hair look better.

I just sat there with my head against the wall looking at the ceiling and waiting for my death to come.