Prolouge

Third Person
"Y/N sweetie everything's going to be okay just stay put until mommy comes to get you". Y/N looked at her mother in fear. She knew what was happening but she did as told. Her mother bit into her neck injecting the venom into her. She let out a wince, the time had come. She had to grow up. To protect her secret. To protect herself.

"Goodbye, my child I'll see you in another life". Y/N had fallen onto the ground and had hidden under the blanket. Her eyes had fallen causing her to drown out the screams and brutal cries of her mother and father. They were replaced with dreams and peace but she could not replace her hope. There was no hope for her anymore. Or so she thought.

--6 Hours Later--
Y/N had woken up and was hiding in the shadows of the house her deceased father had built. It had been 300 years since her father had built it and it was standing quite nicely for it being 1917. She watched the people in white uniform take her lifeless parents out of the house. Or what was left of them. She felt her mother's venom running through her veins. Her hunger was starting to get to her.

She preyed a black alley cat.  Time past until there was one detective staying after for a night shift look out. She pounced on him instantly cracking his spine and neck. She sunk her teeth deep into his veins. The blood was greedily being swallowed at her own will.

She had always seen her mother and father do this but she never knew how delectable it would be. She had sucked him dry. The detective's  body was barren. The only support the body had were the bones that hadn't been  cracked. Y/N was terrified of herself. But she knew she had to live off of her idea of crimson gold. She knew she couldn't stay so she packed up everything that meant value to her. Even some of her parents' clothes and pictures, she disappeared leaving the unvacant.

The next morning all officers were baffled by their detectives grusome murder. They noticed  things were gone and knew someone had been there. No one suspected Y/N simply because they didn't know she even existed. Y/N had fled thousands of miles away across the ocean and into the unexplored parts of Russia.

Her new life was there. But she soon left being inable to stand Russia's depressing feel so she fled  to France. She acted like a little girl that was left alone to die. She was soon sent to an orphanage in the heart of France. Year after year she would fake her death so no one would catch onto her secret. Until now in 2016 would she finally meet her forever family.

So as you can tell this is a new version of Fifth Harmony adopts a vampire. That book sucked but I hope you guys will like it.