Letters To War [Ziall]

SO HELLO EVERYONE(: THIS IS A SHORT INTRODUCTORY CHAPTER INTO THE STORY. SORRY IF ITS TOTALLY HORRIBLE, I HAVEN'T READ OVER ANY OF IT. IT'S PROBABLY GOING TO BE BORING THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS & THEY MAY BE SHORT (SORRY LOVES) BUT I PROMISE IT WILL GET BETTER, STAY WITH ME <3

-BREE.

***

Niall was the last student in the room as he finished packing his book bag after his English class. He made his way towards the door when his teacher's voice stopped him.

"Oh, Niall, I wanted to ask you if you we're interested in an off-school project I think you might enjoy"

"Oh, really? What kind of project?" Niall questioned. He loved English in school, and took any chance he was given to work on his writing.

"Well, it's more of a pen-pal type of assignment. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the Soldiers' Angels program?" Niall shook his head,encouraging his teacher to continue.

"It's a project their doing where someone can write to a soldier on duty, keep them company, make a new friend, and find out about life as a soldier. I think it would be a lot of fun for you, and a great way to practice your writing. Of course, it's up to you. If you're interested, I can give you all the information to begin." Mr. Harris smiled.

Niall nodded, already intrigued by this writing opportunity. He saw it as a fun way to write, and hopefully make a new friend. "That sounds awesome actually."

Mr. Harris smiled as he reached for the paperwork. "Here is everything you need to know a about the program. Feel free to start whenever, and have fun with it Niall."

Reaching for the papers, Niall thanked his teacher and hurried out of school towards his car.