Sammie & Jwoww...

"Sammie?" Jwoww said. "Is that really you?" Sammie replies, "Yes, I have been trying to get in contact with you!" As we all know them from the famouse show, "Jersey Shore."

  Sammie and Jwoww, have been frendamies for a long time. As you know they fought on the show. Actually they fought twice! So, since they fought it sort of made their relationship closer. As they get closer to eachother they get into a fight! Jwoww cheated on her fiance Roger! With Sammie's boyfriend Ronnie. So, for that being Sammie was so hurt she cryied all night every night till she got to confront Jwoww one more time to show her who the realist one is! So Sammie put the smack down on Jwoww and showed her who is the bigger b**ch. But, when they fought Jwowws best friend Snooki jumped into the fight. So, when she did that Sammie had her sister f**k up little Snooki.

   So, while she was recovering from all the drama Jwoww finally admitted she was in the wrong! "FINALLY!" Sammie said as loud as she could. Jwoww and Snooki were now arguing cause Snooki was being fake with her. Snooki told Jwoww, "All Sammie does is talk shit to you. She says you are a fake low life c*nt, and all your good at is stealing other peoples man!" Which is somewhat true. But, Snooki also shouldent have got into the middle of it cause Sammie has alot of dirt on Snooki. Such as, Snooki getting with Roger on, "New Years Eve." Or, when Snooki was sleeping with Rogers cousin while she was engaged.