Yandere Lopunny X reader : You belong to me

(YN = your name)

It was a cold dark night, but you didn't care, you had a friend with you- Dawn!

Dawn had been your friend since the first day of Pokémon training school and even helped you catch your first Pokémon! She was nice and cheered you up, which is why you two became friends.

"So (YN), how's Lopunny?" Dawn asked.

"She's fine! But, she does some weird things... I once caught her glaring at Infernape because I was petting him..."

"Woah. That is weird. Oh, snap! It's midnight! My parents are gonna be real mad... I gotta go! See ya tomorrow!" And with that, Dawn left.

That bitch. I know what you're up too. Trying to steal MY (YN)! Not on my watch! I think its time to put an end to your games~

THE NEXT MORNING

"Breaking news, Dawn Hikari, of Sandgem town, is found dead. Her throat appears to be cut open and a note was found next to her corpse. It says I had no other choice, he is mine and nobody else's. Police are..."

You zoned out. Dawn, your best pal, is gone. You was shocked and in tears. So much so that your Lopunny decided to comfort you.

"Hey master (YN), it's OK. She's in a better place now." Lopunny's words seemed to have an evil glee like tint to them, which made you even more depressed and suspicious.

Lopunny hugged you to attempt to make you feel better, but something caught your eye.

"Lopunny, what is that on your arm? Are you bleeding?" You stammered through sobs. And then it hit you. The glares, Dawn, the tint, and the blood.

"OH MY GOD!" You screamed and pushing away Lopunny " It was you! You're... A SICK FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK! YOU KILLED DAWN! YOU'RE A FUCKNING SICK TWISTED BITCH!"

"She was competition... But now she's gone we can finally be together (YN)!"

You tried to run but Lopunny hit you with a plank of wood...

You wake up tied up to a chair.

"You can never run, you can only love me... I will kill every slut who loved you... I always waited for this day. I am all you will ever need. You belong to me~ "

Oh poop. That was dark type (kek). Fun fact, Dawn's surname is her Japanese name! Thanks for reading!