Chapter one

Hi I'm alexa(mistake in pic)  Marie and today's my 13th birthday which doesn't really matter but...yeah. I'm a loner with only one friend and a life i hide from that one friend. Life ain't easy but it ain't impossible so i keep my problems to myself. Keep my head up and smile even though all i really wanna do is cry but we gone keep it on the low. I hide my life because i don't want sympathy and ik out there somewhere its somebody with a life worse then mine. Anyway im 5'0 and mixed with white, filipino, Mexican,Hawaiin, Brazilian and i guess black. Maybe on my dad side never met him doe anyway i gotta get to school peaceeee..... I woke up to the usual fighting so i already know what's up. I pack my clothes, climb out my window, and start walking to lil house. Lil is my bestfriend nah he's my big brother I've known him since i was 8 he was 11. It was right after my accident a group of boys was messing with me when i was walking home. He seen them and kicked they ass from that day on he's been my protector. Its a long ass walk cause he lives in the rich part of the city but i make it. When i walk in i get this....

EB:SURPRISE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEXA

My soul left my body for like 10 seconds then me being me i started crying. Then I hugged mama shay idc what the law or blood test say that's my real mama. She's raised me since i was 8 unlike my biological mother.

Lil:ok ok*pulls me off hugs mama shay*my mommy*pokes out lip*

He so stupid

Lila:*grabs my hand dragging me*cake cake cake

Me:*picks her up*you gotta wait till after school

Lila is lil's lilsis making her my lil sis she's 5. Then u got lilly(3) and khali(1)

Mama shay:now lexa go get ready food be bout done by time u is

Shoot ain't gotta tell me twice i ran up them stairs handling all my business. I was lotioning up when the smell of food hit i got to rushing cause ik lil hungry ass would eat my plate,his plate,and 12 other people's. When i het downstairs i see a big plate with pancakes,a omelet,and bacon. I already knew the pancake was birthday cake flavored they always were. I scarfed it down so fast i could feel everyone staring. What i ain't ate in 3 days after a while lil finally finished we kissed ma on the cheek and left.

Lil:SHOT GUN*runs off*

Me:you driving fool

Lil:oh yeah my bad*unlocks car*

This is what i deal with on a daily but I couldn't ask for anyone better to drive me crazy. Since he wanna be childish i helped lila and lilly in the car.

Lila,lilly:MB MB MB

Lil:ok ok im playin it*presses play on the radio*

I never heard of them or any of their songs but i was vibing.

Me:who is mb again

Lil:mindless behavior but they go by mb now

Wait...awl I remember them they was bae until my "mother" found out. That was almost the last day of my life she was choking me til my granny stopped her. I knew she was crazy but damn ion even wanna know why she flipped like that.

30 minutes later
We finally made it to school
Lil:Ight goodluck lil bit*kiss my forehead walks off*

You see our school district so broke that there's only two schools preschool/elementary then jr high/high school. Schools also divided there's the rich then there's the poor i fall in with the poor. Anyway when i walked in i hear the usual "ew there go scare face" "damn i knew i smelt something... stank" "1 2 scare-face's coming for you 3 4 what a whore 5 6 she smells like shit 7 8 she'll never get a date" what's funny is I've never talked to any of these people in my life but they always got something to say. And of course me not being the confrontational type i say nothing i show no emotion even though it hurts. It's just another day in the life of Alexa Marie Perez.
Lunch
So im just sitting here in by myself like usual when everybody got quiet then I heard this...

mother:HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR L-LEX-A

I hide my face hoping she won't notice me but with my luck she's now walking towards me. Fml
Me:yes ma*filled with terror*

Ma:i-i just wanted to tell all these people how much i lo*cso*sike how much i hate you*words slurring turns to face everyone*i want you all to know how much of a hoe alexa is she's been taking my men since before she could talk

Me:stop*eyes watering*

Ma:it started when she was 1 I caught my boyfriend fingering the little slut but i let it go then again at the age of 6 i caught her fucking my fiancé

Me:Shut up

I said a little louder this time tears streaming down my face. But did she no she kept going she was getting hysterical screaming,she even smacked me. Did anybody do anything...nope they just watch i even see some recording

Ma:I think she's a prostitute that's why she always leaves early*gets in my face* so lex you selling your body like your slutty grandmother.

That struck a nerve before i could stop myself i was on top of her throwing them hands. What's funny is when security came she played victim saying i just snapped. They just believed her nobody asked or questioned it then she looks like the good guy for not pressing charges. By the time all this done it's time to go home and the whole school knows what's up. I knew lil knew and wasn't happy about it

Lil:get in*serious face*

Ion even hesitate

Me:lil it was*gco*

Lil:it was what it sounded like *looking at the rode*

Me:and how would you know that u wasn't there

Lil:i shouldn't have to had to been there for you to act right

Me:so you think this all my fault right*eyes watering*

Lil:yeah it is

Me:so you just believe everyone but me right

Lil:why should i believe you

Me:because im your best friend and you know me*staring at him*

Lil:do i, i mean the best friend i know wouldn't fight anyone let alone her own mama she couldn't be that heartless she couldn't hurt someone who loved her who gave up so much for her nah my best friend couldn't be a selfish bitch....wait lexi didnt mea*gco*

Since we was at a stop sign i get out and run. This was it my breaking point you can only bend something so much til it breaks. This was the end

New writer tell me what you think and what do you think lexa is gonna do?