Watch tower

You and Carl are on watch tonight

Carl walks up behind you and wraps his hands around your waist his lips meet your neck
"Carl stopp" you giggle he spins you around and starts kissing you "Carl it's morning Enid and Ron are gonna be here to take over soon"
" I can't help it y/n the girl I have liked since I was twelve finally let me start kissing her" you giggle again and hear a gasp then a click

You spin quickly only to see Ron and Enid
Enid holding a camera with a picture ,she's shaking the picture trying to make it show up faster "I'm sure Daryl would love to see this " she says Ron laughs "give me that fucking picture" she climbs down as fast as she can Ron blocking your way Carl gets in his face "I swear to god Ron if you don't move I'll make you piss blood" he jumps out of the way you get down and run as fast as you can home only to be met with smug looking Enid and a pissed off looking Daryl ,Rick walks in from the other room and sees the photo " why didn't you tell me y/n?!?" Daryl says seeming pissed Rick steps in " okay everybody stay calm "
"Carl you hurt my little girl and I will break every bone in your fucking  body understand?"
"Dad?" Carl says " a lil help"
"Sorry Carl I would do the same thing if someone was sneaking around with Judith making out in watch towers I would threaten too"  Daryl still very mad looks at you "look dad I do really like Carl please don't break him" Enid in the backround still looking smug pissing you off "fine" Daryl says walking off  Enid try's to walk off but you grab her pin her to a wall "try to come between me and Carl again and I'll start throwing punches" you let her go Carl can't help but laugh "you are adorable when you get all protective"
He pulls you in for a kiss " come on guys at least let me leave the room first" Rick says walking away  he stops and turns to you and Carl quickly "and Carl try to keep it in your pants" Carl's face goes bright red you laugh he hides his head in your neck well laughing

~the end~