Chapter 1 Deciding

One night Sara and her four friends decided to go to a haunted Mansion where 20 people died in .All in the same day . They decided to go by doing tic tac toe it was Harley against Ciara. Ciara wanted to go to the circus but Harley wanted to go to the creepiest haunted Mansion that ever existed.The circus was also creepy because I am afraid of clowns.I was on Ciara's team but Dylan wasn't.
Just to let you know I am Sara. Maddie was also on Harley's team. So, Harley won tic tac toe.To be truthful I am scared of haunted things and all of my friends knew that. Harley always tries to scare me, I knew she picked a haunted Mansion if she won tic tac toe just to make my angry and to torment me. All of my friends said "we guess we are going to the haunted Mansion. " Then I sighed and I said "ugh."They heard me and said "what's wrong ." Then I said in my head " oh great they heard me and we are going to a haunted house." My friends love to torment me and make me mad .I am not kidding when I say that when ever I have Harley,Ciara,Dylan and Maddie over they always think up ways to try to scare me .
They always aggravate me. I answered that I didn't want to go to the haunted mansion. Harley said to get over it.On the outside I agreed but not in my head. So I asked my mom and my friends practically begged my mom let us go. My mom said alright.We all got in the car.