Afghanistan

Prepare for war the general said. Get the weapons and ammo and get in a vehicle and drive to the war zone. I took an Ak-47, a Desert Eagle, some Magasin for the weapons, 4 Frag Grenades and 1 Smoke Bomb. When i took the weapons i runned to a car and sat in the back. The Commander was driving this van. I talked with the guy that sat next to me in the back."What does the russians want from us?" i asked the guy.

"I dont really know" He said.

"So their attacking us without any reason?" I said.

"No im pretty sure they have a reason" He said.

We sat quiet for a while now. 

Then i heard the Commander scream.

"WATCH OUT RUSSIANS!"

Then i heard a grenade explode somewhere. The Commander stopped the vehicle. I jumped out of the car and loaded my weapons. The Russians started to shoot at us. I was hiding behind the van. I saw a tree that was a bit closer the Russians and a perfect hiding spot. The only problem was that it was 15 meter from us, the Russians would probably shoot me till i get there. But what the heck lets try.

"COMMANDER COVER ME!" I telled him.

"ROGER THAT" He said.

I runned to the tree. A Russian sniper aimed at me but our Commander shot him. I made it to the tree. Then i saw one from our army get shot in his chest. The guy i talked to in the van ran to him.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yes my bulletproof vest protected me from the shot" He replied.

I was aiming for a Russian. I shot and hit him on his stomach. I heard him scream. A Russian runned to me. I tried to shoot him with my Desert Eagle but i missed. While i was reloading the Russian jumped on me, i falled on the ground. The Russian tried to kick me but i took his leg and drag him down to the ground. I punched on his face a several times. Then he got up and kicked me on my stomach. He took my Desert Eagle and loaded it. He punched me with the gun on my head and i falled to the ground. He aimed on my head with the Desert Eagle. Just as he was about to press the trigger, our General shot him.

"THAT WAS CLOSE, Thanks" I said.

"No problem" He told me back.

I took my Desert Eagle back. I shot a few Russians with my Ak-47. Our Commander throwed a grenade at the Russians and alot of Russians got hurt. Some of them died, and some of them got really injured.

"RETREAT!" The Russian General screamed.

______________________________ 

Page 1 of my story :) 

Hope you like it!

___________________________________________

Please help how do you write on a new page?