Tomorrow

" Shut your mouth up Liam !!! " I snap at him.

" Ivy please, it's not what you think. " Liam whispers with trembling voice.

" Then what is it ?!! You flirted with that bitch !!! What can it be ?!!! "

" I was trying to refuse her but she kept pushing and flirting. It was really awkward and .... "

" Enough Liam, I don't wanna hear excuses from you anymore. " I cut him off.

" Ivy, Ivy !!!!! " I can hear Liam shouts after me.

The conversation I've just made with Liam keeps running through my head. I'm mad, really mad at him. I know that I should trust him, cause he isn't a bad boy and he has responsibility. But lately, there are a lot of romantic rumors about Liam and other celebrities. Even though Liam told me that it wasn't real and that paps were just trying make it up, I'm still worried.

My phone buzzes for a million of times. I pick it up, knowing that it's probably Liam. And I am right. He has been trying to call and send messages to me. I'm staring at the screen, 52 missed calls and 47 new messages from Liam.

The guilt runs across my mind. Maybe I'm just overthinking, maybe there's nothing between him and that girl. Maybe I'm just a fool that let jealousy ruins everything. I should talk to him, but not now. I'm not ready to face him. Tomorrow I will, and everything will be the same again. Tomorrow...

Hey angel... Do you know the reasons why? We look up to the sky? Hey angel...

I move my hand across the nightstand to find my phone. After I turn off the alarm clock, I just lay there with my eyes open, enjoying comfort from my blanket.

I walk wearily downstair, deciding to call Liam after having breakfast. I carry the bowl of cereal to my couch and plop myself down. I turn the television on and stuff a big spoon of cereal into my mouth. I don't pay much attention to the news on the television cause I'm so hungry. I don't know what cause me to, but I look up to the screen when I put the last spoon of cereal into my mouth.

" And comes to the very shocked news that tears every girls' hearts. One of the member of the biggest boyband in the world, Liam Payne had a car crashing accident just at 3.00 a.m. last night... "

Clang

The bowl lands to the floor, shatters into million pieces just like my heart.

I quickly calls Liam's mom and ask her where he is. Judging from her voice, he isn't very well.

When I am on my way, I'm thinking about all those words that I said to him. I regret everything I did and I never gonna forgive myself if anything bad happens to him.

" Please Liam, don't leave me. You need to be okay. " I murmur to myself with tears in my eyes.

When I arrive, I rush up stair to the room where Liam is. I walk through the hallway until I see his family and the boys sitting in front of the room.

" Karen... "

" I..ivy ?!! " Karen pulls me into her hug while she's sobbing.

" Where is Liam ?? " I turn to the boys.
Niall points to the room in front of us.

" Is he okay ?? "

No one speaks a word.

" Answer me !!! Is he okay ?!! " tear's welling in my eyes.

Harry just shakes his head. The others just keep looking at their feet.

" Wanna go inside ?? " Zayn offers.