Dont hurt me.

I kept running until my legs were numb. I stopped and looked around, where am I?

Oh, shit. Did I run so far that I went out of town? I was in the middle of nowhere, not a house, car, or human, in sight.

I sat down and started to cry. " WHY AM I SO DUMB?" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Your not dumb, Ellie, you just don't make the right choices." I heard a deep voice say. I spun around on my heels, and I saw jake. I back pedaled as fast as my feet could take me. But he still grabbed me fast enough. "STOP!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face.

"Didn't think I would find you, did you?" He asked. "Did you?..." He asked again. "You better answer me, love, if you don't want to get hurt." He said with lust in his voice.

"I-I-uh, I didn't know what would h-happen. What d-do you want from me?" I whispered, quietly. " I want you, love, and only you, for the rest of mine and yours life." I didn't dare look into his eyes.

"Don't touch m-me." I said while yanking my arm from his grip. "Oh, hahaha. Love, there is nothing you can do to make me stop, and I mean it." He grabbed my arm again and pulled me closer. " D-don't call me love, a-and I said don't t-touch me!" I desperately cried, wanting to get away from this monster, why did I meet him?

"And I said you can't stop me!" He growled in my ear before pulling me into a kiss. I tried pulling away, but he just crushed my arms a little more. He tried to get his tongue in my mouth so I bit it as hard as I could. He pulled away and slapped me, hard. "You bitch, your gonna pay!" He said while touching his tongue.

"W-why are you doing this to me?" I asked him quietly. " Oh, love, it's not just going to be you, it's going to be your family too." He grinned. "N-n-" I was cut off by him slapping me, " Get in the car!" He said while yanking me to the car door. Then he stopped, "You stay right here," he said while going to the back. He came back over with a rope and I blindfold.

"What are y-you going to do to me?"

"Oh, it's nothing, love, just a little tying up. Is all." He said, with a laugh." Don't you see? Love, I'm kidnapping you. You may be dumb after all." " Why would you do this to me?" I sobbed." I thought you loved me." " I did, but I grew used to you and all I wanted was to use you for sex, but you didn't give it to me and we broke up. So I am forced to kidnap you until I get what I want, what I need." He said with annoyance.

"So basically you are saying that if I had sex with you a few times before we broke up, none of this would have happened?" I asked. " bravo, love, you figured it out, but the only present I have for you is my dick. So don't get your hopes up." He said, obviously joking.

" Wait, you don't have to kidnap me! I-I will have sex with you three times, just l-let me go!" I said. " No not now, love, you have already don't the damage, no changing my mind now." He growled. " haven't you done enough damage, with threatening, hitting and all?" I growled back. "No one talks back to the leader!" He said and slapped me and kicked me in the side until I blacked out.

----------------/

Please leave a comment or vote!

It's my first story and I want to know how I am doing.

Bye!