Chapter 1: She Could?

*Kendall's P.O.V.*

"Kyo?"

I walked into the living room. There was no answer, but then my eyes were covered.

"Guess who?"

I smiled and turned to see Kyo looking down at me.

"It's my kitty." I kissed Kyo on the cheek.

He grabbed mine. "What did I tell you about calling me that?"

I giggled.

"Mommy!!"

"Now now, slow down kiddo."

I turned to see Alex chasing after Abby.

Abby raced over to me. "Mommy!" She hugged my leg tightly and I picked her up.

"How's my little pumpkin spice?" I kissed her cheek then smiled at her.

"Auntie almost hit me..."

I looked at Alex, and she put her hands up in defense.

"It wasn't me. She's talking about Mary."

I looked back at Abby. "Are you talking about Auntie Mary?"

Abby nodded.

I smiled then handed her to Kyo. "Mommy will avenge you." I put my fists up.

Abby clapped smiling. "Yay! Go Mommy!"

"Watch her Kyo and check for bruises. Mary hits pretty hard and Abby bruises pretty easily."

Kyo nodded then walked away talking to Abby in his arms.

I looked over at Alex. She jumped a bit. "Where is she?"

"G-Garden."

I smiled at her. "Thank you." Then went to find Mary. This was the only and last time Mary was going to potentially hurt Abby.

I walked out into the garden. "Mary!" I saw a head pop up then turn toward me.

"H-Hey, Kendall!" She waved.

I walked over to her. "Did you lay a finger on Abby?" I grabbed the collar of her shirt.

"It was on accident! Honest Kendall, but if you want a fight bring it!" Mary smirked at me.

I let her go and started to walk away. "Nah. Just don't touch Abby again, or it will be the end of you."

"U-uhh. Okay."

I headed back into the house.

"Hey Kendall."

I looked over to see Hayden. "Hey what's up, Hayden?"

"Kyo brought Abby to me earlier-"

"Yeah, Mary hit her. What about it?"

"It's not about that. She's bruise free."

"What is it then?"

"There's been a bacteria floating around that if she catches it, she will go deaf. I recently found out about it, so I did a check up on her. I think I may have found traces of it, but I'm not certain."

My eyes widened. "Well, did you like clean what you found out at least?"

"That's what I came to see you for." Hayden cleared his throat. "Even if I can potentially remove the bacteria the procedure can also lead to her going deaf."

I felt tears swell in my eyes. "S-So, you're telling me that either way my daughter won't be able to hear me anymore?"

"Sadly. Yes, but it's your choice. Talk it over with Kyo on what you'll do. I'll be waiting for your answer." Hayden patted my shoulder then disappeared down the hall.

My tears rolled down my face. "A-Abby won't be able to hear me sing to her anymore... S-She won't be able to-"

"Kendall?"

I looked over to see Kyo, and he immediately ran and hugged me.

"Kendall... What's wrong?" He wiped my tears away.

"A-Abby-" I hugged him, crying into his chest.

"She's fine. I took her to see Hayden. She's bruise-free."

I shook my head, and looked up at him tears streaming down my cheeks. "She's going to go deaf."

Kyo froze. "H-how?" His voice cracked.

"Hayden found a bacteria that's been going around, and he thinks Abby got it. He said that he can try to remove it, but at the cost that she could still possibly go deaf..."

"S-So, are we going to let him try to get rid of it?"

I averted my eyes. "I-I don't know."

Kyo hugged me tighter, then made me look at him. "I'm with whatever you decide. I know that you'll make the right choice." He kissed my forehead.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him.

'Please... Let this be the right choice...'

END THE CHAPTER!!! It's over! You all asked for it so, the story has been continued. I hope you all will enjoy this story as much as I'll enjoy writing it, and as always vote, comment, and follow! Peace!