The Stone Heart (One Direction Fanfict)

Hi my name is Danielle and my friend Catherine is force to marry Zayn Malik  but anyways I'm 18 years old and I love to play soccer , helping others , playing sports , and many other things I have a boyfriend named Liam James Payne. I feel really sorry for Catherine for been force to marry Zayn. I tried to stop her parents to forcing her to do it but toooo late and I know I don't have a lot of facts about me but gotta go! bye!

Hi everyone I'm Catherine and I'm been 'Force' to marry Zayn Malik my bully yes he is my bully I'll tell you how it happened

*Flashback*

I was really great friends with Louis I really love him but I didn't know if he felt the same but then one night I was home by my self I was watching a movie then fell asleep I heard the door slammed "CATHERINE I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU HANGING OUT WITH LOUIS AND WERE ZAYN'S JACKET TOMORROW TO SCHOOL!" my dad yelled at me "B-but why?" I ask "BECAUSE I SAID SO!" he yelled "what no! I hate Zayn!" I yelled before I knew it I got slapped in the face "what was that for!" I yelled "FOR YELLING BITCH!" he yelled I ran up stairs crying because he called me a bitch I thought he loved me I guess not...

* BEEP BEEP BEEP!*

"ughhhhh!" I groaned I went to take a shower and I dressed in skinny jeans and flower tank top and pink jacket then I had to put Zayn's stupid jacket on then I got my flats. then I got my backpack and went to High School I went to my locker to put this stupid jacket in their "I wouldn't do that" I heard Zayn said "I don't care" I said slamming my locker and headed to math class then I sat next to Louis yes we have personally seats "Alright class get your books out please" Mr. Box (<hahahaha Mr. Box! ^-^ tehe) I got out and started working like mad even though I'm not good at it

then by time it was Lunch time!! I love to eat but I'm still skinny I don't gain a weight yeah I know then by time it was

end of the school day and + it was the last day of school ;) YA!!! then I walked home it only takes 5 to 10 mins then I had to put on the 'stupid' Zayn  jacket "where you think you're going?" I heard my dumbass ex boyfriend Jake said "home why?" I ask "because I want to have fun with your body" he said that's when I ran home then one of his friends got me "LET GO OF HER!" I heard a familiar voice yelled "haha wanna have fun?" Jake ask "no let her go" ZAYN said "yeah right" Jake said then Zayn and Niall beat up the 2 boys and Niall is my brother so I ran up to him and cried on his chest "lets go home" Niall said I nodded "Niall and Catherine we need to talk" mom said "ummm...........okay" I said "Me and your Father have decided to have you marry Zayn Malik" she said as my eyes grew big "WHAT?!" I yelled "yes" my dad said "BUT ZAYN IS A MONSTER!" I screamed "what do you mean?" mom ask "he's a vampire" I said "I know honey but the why we are forcing you to marry him because you are having to much time with Louis" my mom said "I don't care I like Louis he's like a brother to me!" I yelled and ran away "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO MY SISTER MOM DAD!" I heard Niall yelled "because we know she will love him soon and he will take good care of her" I heard mom said "how do you know?" Niall ask "well....we are vampires and we look in future and the pass and different other powers" dad said I stand their shocked and Niall said nothing "and you 2 are not vampires you both were already born before we got bitten" mom said whew! then I went to bed or we all went to bed.

BEEP BEEP!!!!!

"UHHHHHH!" I groaned then I went downstairs and saw................

.

.

.

.

.........Zayn Louis Niall Liam Danielle Harry Mom and Dad "yes" I said looking down "you know next Monday is your wedding day" I heard mom said "what!" I yelled "yes I know its early but yes" mom said I broke down in front of everyone I don't care then someone sat next to me but I push who ever it was I don't care I only care about Louis "clam down" Zayn said in his clam voice then after he said that I clam down what the fuck? I started getting butterflies when I'm near Zayn "what the..." I said "what?" Zayn ask "nothing" I said he chucked but still kind of mad to force to marry Zayn"

*End Of Flashback*

Yeah I know kind of long story but I hate half Zayn and half like him

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*BEEP BEEEEEP!*

"I hate you alarm clock" I mumble then I went downstairs and saw Mom and Danielle? "yeah?" I ask confused "YOU FORGOT!" Danielle yelled "what?" I ask "YOUR WEDDING DUH!" mom yelled "don't care" I said walking upstairs then I went into the bathroom and shower then the girls did my hair and 'makeup....'  'I HATE MAKEUP!" I yelled busting their ears "oh..." mom said "just a little okay cat" Danielle said I nodded I cover my ears quickly because when Danielle gets done with your makeup she screams on top on her lungs "DONE!!!!" Danielle screamed I couldn't hear I had my ears covered then I put on my wedding dress (I'll put a of her while she is wearing her dress or the dress)

Heyyyyyy! I made kaitlyn's story she wanted me to do she was going to do it but she cant because she busy with 'Middle' "School" and I'm in 6th as well but not as busy as her though but I'm still up for that story I'm making soooon and I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY!!

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FOLLOW ME @kaitlynmalik12 and @bria2111 tooo!

BYEEE! :)