The Story

A Story of a Girl
As she looked at him, and his deep grey eyes and blonde hair, she knew, he was the one. The first kill should would ever make. The light breeze rustled her long and Raven black hair as she followed him quietly. He was heading home, and was unaware of her presence. As he walked into the small apartment he called his home she leapt on him and put a hand over his mouth putting a knife to his neck.

"Shh...come with me...and you'll live..." She said her voice low and menacing. He simply nodded scared out of his wits.

"Good." She forced him to his feet and dragged him deep into the woods, where she was sure he would never be found. They farther they went into the forest the darker it would get, and eventually they came to a small, abandoned cabin. When they got inside she knocked him out ties him to a cold metal table and remembered the past, and how she herself narrowly survived this.

-flash back-
She was a small girl then, only 12, and innocent, when it came to the darkness that lurked within the town. This was centuries ago, and what had happened to her made her more of a supernatural being, than a human. Although she did start off as a human. The events that happened in this cabin, changed her forever. She had been lured there by a friendly man and his girlfriend. Both were only around 30 and had no children as far as the girl knew. The moment she stepped into the cabin, the door was locked and she was chained down, being a small and frail girl it wasn't hard for the man to do this.

"Be a good girl now." Said the man, and she did, she did what she was told. Now though, she regretted not struggling for her life and gotten herself killed. The man and woman had been a part of a cult, and they preformed a ritual on the 12 year old girl. She from then on was different. She was insane, and at the same time perfectly sane. The things she was told she could do when she was old enough were horrific, yet beautiful in every way to the girl.

-returns to present-
She looked down at the boy who had just woken from his sleep.

"You're awake...finally..." She smiled menacingly and before the boy could process what was happening, he had been tortured with everyone from lacerations, to minor electrocution. And soon, she watched the light fade from the boys grey eyes. This was only the beginning.