Youtube Brought Us Together (Niall Horan Imagine)

"Remember how we met?" He asks as you lay cuddling in your bed one saturday morning. Your favorite way to spend your lazy mornings is to just cuddle and tell stories.

"Of course I do!" You reply. "I was at vidcon, doing the UK meetup with Zoe, Tanya, Louise, Alfie, Marcus, Jack, Finn, Caspar, Sam, Joe, Dan, Phil, and a few others and I looked down to check my phone and saw that you had followed me on twitter. I totally fangirled and showed all of my friends plus I announced it to the entire meetup line. They we're just as excited as I was." You giggle. Niall joins in your laughter when a smirk crosses his lips, you know right away what he was going to ask next.

"Do you remember why I followed you?" 

"Niall you know I hate talking about it! Its so embarassing!" 

"Come on princess, you were adorable!"

"Niall..."

"Babe..."

"Fine. I was doing an interview and basically confessed my love for you and the rest of the lads. I prayed you wouldn't see it."

"But I did"

"But you did."

"Thank god I did or I wouldn't have you baby." He said, leaning forward and kissing your nose.

"I couldn't have been happier when you DM'd me, inviting me and all of my youtube friends to one of your LA concerts. It was awesome. Tyler nearly fainted and Marcus basically shook his ass the whole concert." you laughed

"I love your friends. They're so funny" Niall said, laughing as well. You love that he is as entusiastic about what you do as you are. You lean in and place a soft kiss on his lips and pull back with a smile, continuing your story. 

"I remember your bodyguard met me out front of the Staples center with all of the tickets and one backstage pass with a note that said 'Come meet me after the show love xx -Niall' I still have it"

"Do you?" 

"Of course, it was the first thing you ever gave me. I was ecstatic." You smiled, blushing.

"You were such a fangirl" he joked.

"Oh shut up," You replied "You liked my youtube channel" 

"I did, I thought you were perfect. I still think you're perfect." He pulls you in close and you just rest your head on his chest, listening to his steady breathing. 

"That first time we met backstage I could hardly keep myself from losing it. Who knew this is where I would be a year later." you said.

"I did. The moment I saw you I knew I had to make you mine."

"Where would we be without youtube?" You wonder.

"Sad and lonely" He chuckles. You smile and wrap your arms around him, removing any possible space from between the two of you, wanting to make sure he knew you were never going to let him be sad and lonely. "I love you princess" he whispers, barely audible. 

"I love you too Ni" you whisper back, drifting back to sleep in his arms.