Chapter 1.The Arrival

Hi I'm writing this on my phone and please don't mind grammar mistake my phone might auto correct.♡ Author chan-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third Person P.O.V
'I have been on this fucking bus for like 50 hours', you thought. Suddenly, the bus stopped the driver said "Last stop Gravity Falls please grab your luggage and exit safely." 'Finally' you thought and you hopped of with your luggage. Why were you here? You were here because your best friend (friend's name/ F/N) invited you for the summer. Suddenly, you saw (F/N) wave at you.
~~~Time skip ♡ The Doctor~~~~
Later that night you had gotten all of your luggage put up, and you took some time to look at your walls and your window. The walls were a nice light (F/C), and the sky outside was a beautiful dark blue with the stars starting to peek out.'Gravity Falls is nice you thought, I think I might go exploring.' Later, you told (F/N) you were going for a walk. She/He said for you to be careful and to have fun. She/He asked if you wanted them to come with you but, you politely declined.
You started your journey in the forest on a little trail, and the trail lead you to a cute little shack.' It's called, the Mystery hack? Actually, on close inspection you saw it was actually called the Mystery Shack, but the "S" had fallen off. 'Hmm... it seems closed I guess I'll come back tomorrow.'
Then suddenly, you saw a bright light. You had a weird strong urge to go towards it, so you so started to go to it. Then, you realized the glow was actually coming from a person, a person who was floating apparently.
~~~Cliff hanger dun dun duuuuun, just kidding I won't do that. (Now)♡- Author chan ~~~~~

'What the hell?'you thought. You saw the man was blond hair with black hair in the back, he had a golden tux on with black dress pants, black dress shoes, a black bow tie, a black cane, and a black top hat to finish it all up. You were so busy looking at him you didn't realize the world had turned a monochrome color.
Bill's P.O.V
(F/N) (L/N) asked me who I was, so I chuckled and said "The names Bill Cipher (Y/N)".
She gasped which amused me. "H-how-w d-do y- y-you know my name?"she asked. I laughed, I know lots of things (Y/N)*voice takes a much more demonic tone* I know lots of things. Suddenly, I heard her friend (F/N) start to call her."Well it's time to go. Good bye (Y/N), and remember, Reality is an illusion, The Universe is a hologram, Buy gold byeeeee!"
(Y/N)'s P.O.V
I woke up and realized I was still in the forest. Then, (F/N) caught me and said " It's Past dinner time, where have you been?" "Sorry, I lost my way." You lied because you didn't want to tell her about bill." I told you to be careful.",she said."Come on let's eat and go to bed.", she then said."Ok." you replied.
~~~So how did I do on writing my first ever paragraph? I hope I did well. And if you're reading this I want to say thank you. You all are wonderful.