A night with the chosen one. (Harry + Reader)

The holidays started about a week ago and only you and Harry stayed at Hogwarts. You two were a couple but, you and him became even more close due to the fact there are only two of you. You would eat meals together, fly together, even go to Hogsmade together.

You walked out of your dorm room with your long blond hair curled and wearing, a muggle Disney sweater and a pair of black leggings with your wool socks pulled up over your leggings.

You walk over to the fire place a throw a few logs in and light it before going to sit on the love seat. You open your muggle book called 'Romeo and Juliet' and started reading.

After about a half hour of reading you heard foot steps from the boys dorm, you knew it was Harry so you just kept reading. "Hiya, (A/N)!" He says as he drapes his arms around my shoulders. "Hello Harry." You set your book down and get up from the couch to walk over to him.

"Happy Birthday!" He happily says. "Oh my god! I forgot about my birthday!" You and Harry both broke out into a fit of laughter. When you were calmed down a bit Harry asked you if he could give you your birthday present. You protested at first but Harry just grabbed you in his arms bridal style and carried you up to the boys dorm.

He sets you down on his bed and takes of his shirt. You take a hint on what he wants to give you for your birthday so you take off your sweater so now you are in a tang top.

Harry leaned forward as did you and your lips locked with his. You deepened the kiss my putting your hands in his hair and pulling closer. Harry broke off the kiss and started to kiss your neck, he started to suck on your next make a few love bites here and there.

A soft moan escaped your mouth as Harry touched your sweet spot. When Harry finished with your neck her started playing with the hem of your shirt while kissing you deeply. He whipped it over your head and started to kiss you again.

You moved so you could wrap your legs around Harry, once you were comfortable you started to undo his jeans, not breaking the kiss once. When
you had them undone Harry set you down and took them off so he was just in his boxers. You whipped your own legging off and trough your arms around Harry's neck to kissed him deeply.

Harry laid you back down on the bed so he was on top of you. He started to grind on you as you kissed deeply. "Augh. Harry." You moan as you grinned him back to respond. You could feel Harry's member just dying to get out of his boxers so you flipped Harry so he was on the bottom and slid his u underwear down to his ankles.

You made Harry sit on the edge of the bed as you went on your knees in front of him. Harry closed his eyes and took a deep breath as I started to twirl my tongue around his privet. "Mmhm. Augh! (A/N) I want you so bad!" He moaned as you started to suck in his area. You sucked hard but slow and you guessed Harry wanted yo to go faster cause he grabbed your hair and used it to control how far and fast you sucked on him.

The tip of his dick hit the back of your throat making you gag and Harry moan. "Augh! Fuck. Please, let me touch you." Harry pleaded, so you got back up on your feet and undid your bra and slipped your underwear off.

As soon as you laid down Harry started to kiss your jawline, Down to your breasts. He continued to your stomach and then stopped by your woman area.
"Harry, please!" You moaned loudly. "What do you want me to do to you?" Harry asks you while smirking and running his finger up and down your folds. "Please Harry! Finger me!" You moaned loader then before. "With my greatest pleasure my beautiful princess."

Harry then entered one finger inside of you as you gasp loudly trying to steady your breathing. "Did I hurt you? I can still stop if you want princess." You shook your head fiercely. "No! Don't stop! It feels so good and I need you! I  want to make love to you!" You begged and he obeyed proudly by pumping his finger and then adding a second finger to the pumping.

"Ah! Mmph! Fuck Harry!" You moaned as you felt his stick a third finger in and pumping hard and fast in your area. Your legs then started to shake and your stomach turn, you knew you were reaching climax. "HARRY! I can fell it! It coming!" He quickly pulled out his fingers and the feeling disappeared. "Harry?" You ask in disappointment, why didn't he want you to finish. "Baby, I want us to come together when I'm inside you."

Harry then got on top of you and started kissing your neck and nipping at your ear. You wanted to take control so you flip Harry back over. You held his dick and had your woman hood hovering over top of it. You made his dick swipe across your folds but Harry was getting inpashint.

"Would you stop teasing!" He grunted, I leaned forward to whisper in his ear, "But love, you know you like it." You saw softly and sweetly. "Please (A/N) I need to go inside you!" Harry begged and pleaded, you gave in and slowly let Harry enter you.

You road Harry's dick like there was no tomorrow. You then started to circle with your hips and Harry started to moan and groan. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! Augh! (A/N) please! Don't stop I NEED more." He moaned as you slowed down the bouncing a bit. You lean down a bit so Harry could hear you. "You need? More like you want!" You laughed but non the less kept going.

Harry hit your G-spot so you trow your head back and moaned loudly. "Mmph! Augh! Harry!" Harry grabbed your hips and flipped you over so you were back on the bottom. Harry kissed your neck again making more hickeys, then he started to roughly kiss you.

The next thing you knew Harry was pounding you really hard with all his energy. "Augh! Mmph! Of God! Fuck Harry! This. Is. The. Best. Birthday. Present. Ever!" Harry grinned wildly as he kept pounding you. "(A/N)! I'm going to cum!" Harry cries out. You could also feel your legs shaking and your stomach going the twist thing.

Then you both let it come all out. Harry collapsed on you and rolled off so he was now facing you. "That. Was. Beautiful!" You breathed as Harry kissed the salty tears off your face. "Your right it was." Harry proudly stats. "I wish my birthday was everyday!" Harry chuckled at me softly and quietly. "Me too!"

"Hey Harry?" I ask him as he holds me close and tight to his body. "Yes princess?" I kiss his lips quickly to convince him more. "Round two?" He thought about it for a minute before finally deciding  what he wanted to do.

"Round 2!"