Hidden- The Story of a Actress in Disguise- Prologue

Prologue

"Jennie" "Jennie" I heard as I rammed my way through the press.

Lights were flashing making me blinded.

"Is it True you're taking a Break from Acting?" Shouted a Young Woman From across The Crowd.

Elaina my publicist said "Jennie won't be answering any questions today we will be issuing a statement later this week"

Urghh I Hate My Life

Bang! I heard the hotel doors slam behind me. I walked over to the lift with Elaina following closely behind me. We Entered the Lift and i Pressed The Button PH. Yes the Penthouse.

I know what you're thinking, spoiled little actress moaning about her oh so perfect life, Right? WRONG! Ok, so to understand why i hate my life we'll have to start from the Beginning.

So here it goes. My Name is Jennifer Dolton, Jennie for Short. Not Jenny, Jennie with an ie, i hate it when people spell my name with a y urghh. So anyway let's get back to the story, I was born on December 16th 1992 which makes me 16 nearly 17. I haven't always been wealthy, i used to live in a small house in Brooklyn with my mum and dad. We weren't rich but so happy.

At The age of 7 me and my mum went shopping in Manhattan. I i was spotted by an agent, they said i would be perfect for the role of a little girl in a new sitcom on CBS. I was thrilled id always wanted to be an actress so me and my mum went to the studios so I could audition for the part. I got it.

The show was I success, I kept getting offered more and more parts in TV shows and films. By the age of 15 I was pretty famous I starred in 16 films and 3 full TV Series. But my life was still pretty good, sure I got followed around by the press a lot but I still had free time, my family were still happy.

Until 1 week after my 15th birthday I got a Call from my Agent. There was a Film Version of the Book Series Beautiful Darkness coming out, The Biggest selling Book Series for teenagers on the Planet and they wanted me Jennie Dolton to play the main part of Kala Brownburn, The most beautiful Vampire on the planet And the Ruler of The Underworld.

How Could I Refuse? Well I Couldn't, it was every girls dream to play the part of Kala and they'd offered it to me. My Co-Star Was Alex Pettyfer playing a Gorgeous Vampire Prince.

When The Film came out it was an instant success. Everybody loved it. Teen Girls Went Crazy For Alex and Boys wouldn't Stop leaving me Alone. I had to start being home schooled and the Press Followed me everywhere I went. Also while The movie had been filming me and Alex started to secretly see each other away from the press's eyes. We had been a secret couple for 6 months. I decided that i didn't want to keep it a secret anymore and hide it from the rest of the world. I was about to phone him when Elaina my Agent Brought in the tabloids. On The Front Cover Was a Picture Of Alex Kissing Emma Roberts. That was the moment i knew that i wanted to quit Acting. I know what you're thinking quitting a career you love because of a Guy, Pathetic.

But i wasn't just that i couldn't stand all the Press and the life Acting had lead me to. I wanted to be a normal teenage girl. With True Friends, not the ones i had now. The People Trying to become famous by hanging with me.

"Elaina, I'm Quitting Acting" I told her. Of Course she disagreed. But After Weeks Of Arguing She finally gave in.

And That Day Was Today. So that's why i hate my life.

Today was the day I left Acting and Became a Completely different Person. A Normal Girl Who could live her life as she pleased, make True Friends and maybe even Fall in Love.

We Arrived At The PH. There Were Stylist here and there, of course only ones that I trust though. I would be transformed into a Different Person. My Hair be dyed, my style would be changed and I would come out a different Person.

A Normal Teenager. After Hours of Work I looked at myself in a mirror I looked different. Not completely Different But different enough that you wouldn't think i was Jennie Dolton, But that i just looked i bit like her.

From Now On i Would Be Known As Jayden Wallis an Student at Sunset high in Sunset Falls An Small Town in California and i woud live normal life.

But will my secret stay Hidden.

My Real Story Starts Now!