Chapter 1 The coffe-shop

-Alicia's POV-

This had been an exausting day. Rumours said that Harry Styles had come too the mall I worked on. All day teenage girls had been running around screaming. It seemed like he had was hiding here, with no possibility of getting out. I was really tired. I liked their music, it was okay, and they were kinda hot, but I wasn't a big fan.

I had the last shift at the coffe-shop I worked at, and was just about too close. The shop was empty, exept for me. Suddenly, a person came sprinting through the door. Its not that hard to guess. The one and only Harry Styles. He looked at me with pleading eyes and I could hear that there were alot of people running outside. I pointed my finger too the backroom.

"Go hide in there!" He gathered his palms like if he was praying, and whispered a "Thank you".

I was a bit shocked. For crying out loud, there was a super-star in the backroom, and I just talked to him. The first girls came around the corner. They were all wearing t-shirts with "I love 1D" or "Mrs.Payne". Some of them also had 1D on their face. They looked around before seeing me standing awkwardly in the door.

"Did you see him? Is he in there?" I just shook my head nervously. These girl looked like they were capable of killing to get information.

"Wich way did he go then?" She prounounced the words slowly and clearly, like I was stupid.

"That way" I pointed the opposite way, wich led out too the streets. They immediatly started running. Once they were all gone, I went back into the coffe-shop and locked the door behind me. Walking over too the backroom, I peaked around the room, finding him in the corner, knees pulled up to his chest, breath panting.

"Its okay now" I told him "They are gone!" He looked up at me for a second, green orbs checking if I told the truth, before letting out a deep sigh.

"Finally!" He exclaimed "Those girls are driving me insane!"

"It can't be easy, huh?" I asked him.

"Its a nightmare..." He stood up and stretched his arms, walking back into the shop. He opened the door and peaked out, letting out a sigh again.

"I can't go out before they all leave," he looked at me, still standing in the back-room door, "do you mind if I stay here?"

"Um...eh...sure," I stuttered, he was actually staying here, "do you want some coffe or something?"