1

Ella wake up!Aunt vill screaming in my ears..I covered my face with the pillow,she jump on my bed hard until I just get mad and got up.

What aunty?I yelled to her in a sleepy way..We are going a trip Ella aren't you excited?!She said to me.I ain't coming because the last time I went to a trip ,I went with my parents but now its gonna feel weird to go with you..I said..No darling your parents don't want that.They want you to move on,I missed them to but its just life.She said with a tear drop out of her eyes .
I could know she really missed them..Ight aunty I'll go,I said happily..

She scream and say yaay!
My aunt was no old lady,she was flexible and always encourage me.She's the best!

She went out and slam the door behind.I wasn't feeling to go but I didn't want her to get upset.So,I got up on my lazy feet and draw my self on the floor to the bathroom.I don't even ask her where we are going.
I took a quick bath and brush my teeth.I went to get my towel and wrap it around me..I hurried to get my clothes in the closet.

I took out some skinny blue jeans,a pullover and a blue t shirt.That was my favorite t shirt.I started packing and put all my makeups and everything I would needed.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to grab an apple,after that I went to see aunty.Aunty where are we going?To a island she said.What?!I screamed.

I was so damn shock..OK aunty just hurry up and pack those I wanna go!
--------------------------------------------------
Vote and comment please..!Next chapter coming out soon..Comment if it's nice or don't sound good..
      ~Aaaye its shan~