Reader-san X Lisanna Strauss!

"Dirty Little Secret"

  You joined the guild a few months back and are now finally getting used to everything and everyone. However, now that you know what's normal, you have noticed what isn't normal. Particularly a certain mage, Lisanna Strauss.

Everyone acts as they should, except Lisanna. She's mysterious most all the time and she can have a temper at times. She threatened Lucy's life last week because she was complaining about Natsu being obnoxious, claiming she would make it a "living hell". Since then, you haven't seen Lucy, Natsu, or a few other guild mates.

  It made you worry.

  Next time you saw Lisanna in the guild, you followed her. She made her way to a large abandoned shack on the far end of town. At first you felt silly until she started looking behind herself to make sure she wasn't followed. Then you knew something was up.

  Surprisingly, when you walked in, it looked like the inside of a magazine. Completely clean and well cared floors with nice furniture to match. You felt like a creep, being in what was most likely her house. Then you heard screaming.

  Natsu?! Lucy?!

  You hurried down the stairs where the scream came from and you stopped at the bottom, frozen by what you saw.

  Lisanna sat, straddling Natsu, as she traced a sharp dagger along his arm, leaving a trail of red. Natsu's face twisted in pain as he closed his eyes. Lucy was tied to the bed, tears streaming down her cheeks.

  Lucy's gaze fell on as she called out, "Y/N!"

You stood still as Lisanna's head snapped to look at you. She had a crazed look in her eyes as she presses the blade harder down against Natsu, gritting her teeth into a smile. Natsu grit his teeth as well, to withhold his cry.

"Y/N.. What are you doing here..?"

She stood, slowly, and approached you, her bloody blade in hand. She was inches from you when you finally snapped out of your trance and met her gaze fully.

  "I asked a question, Y/N.." She growled, gripping the blade.

You looked her up and down before shouting your gaze to the two hostages on the ground behind the woman. You looked back to her, meeting her eyes once again before a grin spread across your face.

  "I knew there was something I liked about you."

The words came out of your mouth before thinking about what you said. Her gritted teeth changed to a.look of bewilderment.

  "What..?"

Your grin never faded as you strode around her and over to Lucy. You grabbed the frame and pulled it to fall on the small blonde. Natsu, unable.to move cried out to her, with no response aside from soft cries. Your head turned to the shorthaired mage before walking towards her. You pulled her close and wrapped your arms around her waist.

  "Will you allow me to have some fun too?~"

  A giggle erupted from the maiden as she wrapped her arms around your neck, blade still in hand.

  "As long as you don't take all the pleasure, I'd love to have fun with you~"

Grinning murderously, you both continued what you had started.

  Never caught.

     Never apart.

  What a dirty little secret.

——————————————————
Yeah, not the best, but good for my first, huh? c:

I hop to do more and I would love requests! Though, I already have some planned, so your request may already be happening!

But, if you have a special request(kink, personality, situation, etc.) please request! I will probably try to make these longer, but this is just the first.

I tried.

I'm not perfect.

Fight me.

Baiiiiii.