The Sand Under You're Feet

Chapter 1: A Bowling Ball Roles Into The Gutter

My name is Lily. Let me tell you something that I couldn't be telling you now if I was dead. I was walking in the park. Butterflies circling around me. Everything was perfect despite the fact that my parents were dead for over a year. I was just walking around minding my own business while someone hit my head with a golfball near the mini golf area. I felt dizzy and I guess that was such a reflex action because I realized someone was just messing with me. The golfball was just made of cotton and rare soft rocks. But how about the blood I felt. It smelled like blood, it looks like blood, it feels like blood, but it tastes like... Like... Like... HOT CHILI PEPER! My mouth was ON FIRE! I ran as fast as I can to the nearest puddle and dipped my tongue in it. I felt so violated. Just as I tried to get up, I felt shaking on the ground and the ground was hot. Before I knew it, I rolled down the street and fell into the gutter. My head fell hard into the hole and I blacked out.

Chapter 2: Rising To the Sun

As I woke up, I felt really dizzy. I couldn't walk straight. I was hallucinating. Everyone in the world were animals. Some were wild animals and some were barn animals. The shaking stopped but the volcano in the middle of the island burst! I don't know why but the only thing it

Hit was MMEEEE. I melted to the ground but some remains of me were still stuck on the floor. I still kind if looked like a dead frog on the street. Actually, I looked like the back of a bumpy toad. Going back to the golfball and the chili sauce, a cement truck's wheels slipped on them. It unbelievably slipped and turned around and around. As it hit the wall, it exploded and all the cement piled up on me and miraculously formed a statue. A statue that symbolizes life and peace. As that happened, my spirit rose to the to of the mountains and over the sun.

Chapter 3: what happened next

Years later, the statue was demolished and over it, a house was built. The crushed rocks and smokey dust traveled around getting kicked by tons of people, traveled by water, broken down by erosion and its final destination was a beach. A very happy beach. A beach where Lily's parents met.

Chapter 4: Chapter 3 was not the end.

Lily lived happily in heaven with her parents. When her statue was demolished, the administrator of heaven realized that she was the wrong girl. She was not to be dead and they turned back time. She still had memories of what happened but her parents didn't. They only had memories of things that Lily, didn't know about. They promised themselves that they would torture their daughter until she knew she had powers. They did that so that she would hate them and move to a special camp where she would be safe. The plan was fulfilled years later but as of now, out of hatred of her parents, she wished instead she was THE SAND UNDER YOUR FEET.