Nash's POV

I pressed the square stop button on the remote, and clicked the small dim light on the side of the wall. Gently, I slid my arms under Skylnn, grasping her in my arms.
  "Dad?" She said in her small sleepy voice.
  "Shh, its okay" a tear fell down my cheek, and I let it fall, what can I say, I'm 16, and raising my 5 year old sister and 14 year old brother. Its only been 2 weeks since they've been gone, and my oldest brother has done nothing but drink his life away. Their all he's ever had, and the pain has finally taken it's toll on him. I carried her up the stairs, and past the giant wall of all the family pictures. Mom had always gotten a family picture on the holidays, ever since Will, my oldest brother, was born.
  I walk past sky's open room, and see her laying on the floor, crying possibly. Its been two fucking weeks. I shake the memory from my mind, as I carry Skylynn into her room, and lay her in her bed, kissing her cheek softly after I covered her up. I go into my room, and sit down at my desk, switching on my laptop. There's a video Titled "Change" at the very top of my playlist. I click on it, listening precisely. " A lot of people say "You've changed" like its a bad thing. Change is good, at least that's what I believe. I mean, how does one grow and experience and learn without change? I personally have had a lot if change I'm my life recently, but they wouldn't have happened unless I had allowed them to. They wouldn't have happened unless I lived in the moment." I listened to the video I made a while back, and shook my head, leaning back in my chair rubbing my face with my hands. This change isn't what I meant. Losing my parents isn't the fucking good kind of change I meant. Hayes doesn't deserve this, the girls don't deserve this. Fuck, even Will doesn't deserve this. I sit up, and slam my laptop shut. I don't know what to do anymore. I look up, to Skylar standing at my door.
"I'm sorry....." she says.
I shake my head, and close my eyes, as I let the tears fall. "Don't you dare say this was your fault, Skylar."
  "Nash..." She says.
  "No!" I shout, almost to loudly. I stand up, and push everything off the top of my desk watching it crash to the floor. Tears fall down my face, and I push past Skylar, on my way down the stairs.
I grabbed my keys off the hook, and got in my car. I slammed my hands against the steering wheel, and then I threw my head back, and cried. That's all I wanted to do, and I couldn't stop. It was dark, but I pulled out of my drive, and I just drove, and drove. Until of course I had to get fucking gas. I looked a wreck, but I got out, and filled my gas tank, and then I drove some more, until I ended up on a back road. I parked my car, and got out. I fell to my knees, crying, yelling, and punching the ground.
I leaned my head down to the ground, and screamed, screamed and cried until I couldn't possibly say or breathe anymore. I gasped for air, as I leaned up, I wiped my burning cheeks with the back of my hand.
I leaned against my car tire, with my face in my knees. I saw the glare of headlights behind my car. The other car had stopped, and a door was opened, and then slammed.
  "Nash!" I didn't quite know who it was, but I squinted my eyes, towards the headlights, a girl was running to me. I squinted a little more, it was Britni. She bent down, wrapping her arms around me. I fell into her chest.