Pushing Buttons

Dean let out a cry as Hunter's fist collided with his cheek.

"You stupid slut! I told you to have dinner done before I got home! I don't care if you were puking! You listen to what I say, you understand me?!" Hunter screamed.

Hunter grabbed a fistful of Deans hair and began to bash his face off the wall.

"Now hurry the fuck up! I'm hungry!" Hunter yelled as he let go of Dean.

"And get me a beer!" Hunter said as he walked towards the living room.

Dean sniffled as blood was pouring out of his nose.

He scrambled to his feet, trying to regain balance as his stomach churned.

He's right.

You're a stupid fuck.

You don't deserve to live.

You're right.

I don't.

Dean stumbled into the kitchen, grabbing a beer out of the fridge.

He made his way into the living room, trying to hide his shaky hands as he handed Hunter his beer.

"Now you're starting to do something to actually make me stay with your ugly ass." Hunter said as he popped the cap off.

Dean frowned a little at the comment, trying to ignore the pain from his words.

Hunter laughed at something on the TV, punching Dean lightly in the stomach.

Dean hunched over and puked all over Hunters lap.

He let out a cry and a string of apologies and Hunter processed what just happened.

"YOU DISGUSTING FUCK!" Hunter screamed.

Hunter stood, taking his jeans off and letting them sit on the floor.

He proceeded to kick and punch Dean, wherever he could land a hit.

Dean laid there, curled up in a ball.

"Go the fuck upstairs! I'll do dinner myself! But you don't DARE think you're getting off with nothing. I'll deal with you later." Hunter said, his voice filled with hate.

"Y-Yes, sir.." Dean whispered.

He gathered himself up off the floor and slowly made his way up the stairs to his room.

Dean put on a pair of sweatpants and took his t-shirt off.

He looked down at his bruised, scarred, and sliced body.

He let out a small sigh before laying down on his side of the bed.

Dean tried to fall asleep, but the fear of what was to come haunted his brain.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I tried. 

I make no promises.

Idk.

I'm weird.

Toodles.~