Your Smile

Sighing, Jimin pulled his hair back to reveal his forehead. "Why does it always end up looking the same no matter how many times I fix it?" he bit his lip in frustration. 

"I think it looks great," a head rested on Jimin's shoulder. "Why do all artists always have to hate on their own artwork? If I was as good as you, hyung, I would be making billions." 

Jimin smiled slightly, looking into Jungkook's eyes and planted a gentle kiss on his cheek. He held it there, the smile on Jungkook's face growing wider. "Hyung," Jungkook whispered, looking down at the drawing that lay in Jimin's lap. "Who is that?" Jimin's eyes widened and he quickly threw the paper under his leg.

"It's no one," he muttered, hiding his face. 

Jungkook tried to grab it, but after long moments of struggling he finally gave up. "Hyung...." he pouted, puffing his cheeks to look like a hamster. 

"Stop it!" Jimin pretended to hit him giggling cutely, his lips curving into a wide grin and his eyes turning into small lines. "I'll hurt you if you try that!" 

"Jimin," Jungkook's smile faded and all of the sudden there was a silence. He sat on his knees beside the chair Jimin was sitting in and sat there, staring at him.

A quiet whisper came from Jimin, interrupting the silence. "Jungkook-ah, don't move at all." Pulling out his pencils in a rush, Jimin crossed his legs and turned his whole body to face Jungkook. 

"Stay right there...." he held a note like he was singing as he fixed the pencil in his hand and propped the sketchbook onto his knee. His hand moved in a graceful manner, Jungkook's eyes followed each movement across the paper.

"What is it? Are you drawing me-"

"Shh!" Jimin put his finger on his lips, and continued to sketch. Jungkook couldn't keep a straight face, seeing Jimin look so concentrated, his eyes dashing from the paper to Jungkook. With a final "skirt" noise Jimin wiped sweat off his forehead and sighed.

Jungkook eyes widened. "Is it done? Can I see it?"

"Here," Jimin turned the book around to face Jungkook. 

"It's me!" Jungkook laughed like a bunny, his large teeth showing.

He blushed, closing the sketchbook. "You really hurt your hyung when you smile like that," he muttered, a small grin creeping it's way onto his face.