Intro: Starclan's Chat

"We have to take them back to the old ways", said Bluestar." I agree", meowed Firestar.  "Oh, you young ones know nothing", screeched Windstar "This has happened before"! "You know the consequences" said Thunderstar " Are you sure"? "Yes, I must" "For my clan"

Chapter 1: The Beginning of Lightclan

As Leapordshade stared out into the wilderness, something brushed her pelt. "Ravenfire! You scared me right out of my claws"! "Sorry, but I need you on hunting patrol" he said. "Ok then, I'll go" she meowed back. "Hey! Where is Skywillow"? "Right here behind you" Skywillow said. "So, are you coming"? "Yes, be patient" Ravenfire said. "We'll be there in a minute". "Right then"! She replied. As Skywillow left, Ravenfire turned to her. "Leapordshade, I'd like to ask you something". "Yes"? She replied. "Would you be my mate"? "Yes, I will". "Then it's settled. Tomorrow at sunrise I'll have Moonstar tell the clan". "Alright, now let's get back to the patrol. I don't want them to wait any longer."

Chapter 2: Duskclan

As Yewbrush approached the injured warrior she knew his wound was serious. "He may not live" she told Dovewing. "I know you will do your best for him" she replied. When Yewbrush looked at Birchleg he frowned "will I live"? "Maybe, I don't know". "If I don't, tell Roseear I always loved her" he said. "I will. I promise" Yewbrush meowed. As she left she went out she decided to go collect some deathberries to help ease his journey to Starclan. He might need them.

Chapter 3: Violetstar of Dawnclan

As Violetstar l0oked down on her clan, she smiled. They were recovering well from the attack from Darkclan. Unfortunately, Mistyrose was hurt badly. Good thing they had Dapplecoat to help her. Her mate Rockdawn was always there with her. Violetstar suddenly yowled "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather by the Highledge." When the whole clan was gathered she said, sadly, "Mistyrose is dead. She died at dawn in the medicine den. We shall have revenge on Darkclan! We attack tonight."

Chapter 4: Darkclan

Lunasong called out for Tawnyrose, Lionburst, and Tigerhawk to join her for a territory patrol. As they left camp they heard yowls echoing through the woods. Lunasong immediately sent Lionburst back to warn the camp and bring more warriors to fight. He soon came back with Coralfrost, Meltingfang, Hawkcry, Bloodpaw, and Starpaw. At first, no blood was drawn. But soon, the air was misted red.

Chapter 5: Leapordshade

After the announcement of her mating, she went out to hunt. Right now she needed to be alone. When she heard the sounds of battle she ran to Ravenfire. "Two of the clans are battling!" she cried. "Moonstar! Call some warriors and let's go to battle!" They ran out with Ravenfire, Cherryflower, Spiritfur, Skywillow, Snakeclaw, Birdpaw, and Coldpaw. They ran into a field of red.

Chapter 6: Yewbrush

As Yewbrush surveyed the battlefield, she spotted an injured Blueeye laying on the ground. She pulled her away from the battle and tended to her wounds. As soon as she was done, Blueeye was gone. Wildpaw came to get some cobwebs over a long scratch over his eye. Dovewing came for some herbs for a deep cut on her flank. Duskclan was losing the battle.

Chapter 7: The Leader

Violetstar was a fighting whirlwind. Almost all of her enemies bore the marks of her claws. She saw Silverstream, Ivystripe, Rockdawn, Lilacstream, Newhawk, Lionface, Batpaw, and Frostpaw. As the battle went on, cats started running home. Violetstar yowled "Keep on fighting! They will give up eventually!" Soon only Dawnclan remained.

Chapter 8: Lunasong

Darkclan had retreated. Many were injured, and all were tired. Catpad was busy trying to help as many cats as possible. Her apprentice Gingerpaw was running around fetching herbs and cobwebs to bind limbs. Coralfrost had a deep scratch on her flank that needed tending to. Blackstar had joined battle and was helping calm cats. Junglepaw and the 11 kits helped comfort adults. This battle had been hard on them.

Chapter 9: The Mates

Cherryflower had ran out of herbs. Luckily, everycat was treated before this. Brackenpaw was working with the queens and some other cats to strengthen the wall. Most of their home was stone but one wall was filled in with bracken and thorns. Many cats were hurt so only a few could try to fix the wall. Everycat was tired and needed rest. The wall could wait until tomorrow.

Chapter 10: A Medicine Cat's Point of View.

Yewbrush needed a nap. She had been working all night on injured cats and had gotten no sleep. She sent Wildpaw to fetch more herbs to fill her stock. When he was gone, she gratefully slept. During her rest, she joined Starclan. Who will become the new medicine cat?

Chapter 11: Violet Blossoming

As she moved forward, Violetstar assessed the damage. The nursery would need to be reinforced but otherwise the camp was safe. With high stone walls and strong bramble fences they should be able to withstand an attack. But you never know what could happen in battle. Cats are unpredictable, and so are defenses.

I am discontinuing this story. Somebody can use it just message me at pattengalea