one shot

Please. Stop thinking like this...

No. This is what I feel, I shouldn't just ignore this. No one can take this away from me. No one can take him except only me.

But-

Shut up!! Don't get in the way.

"Phyllis Watson?" the argument with my own mind was cut. Half consciously staring from the rotating blades of a fan, a few meters away from me, I turned my head to Ms. Gliss who called me.

"Yes ma'am? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention." I said.

"I said your partner in reporting will be Jean. It was about your project." she said.

"Okay." I smiled at her then looked at Zach.

Why in the world am I partnered with Jean?? So who's going to be partnered with Zach??

I waited for someone to come to his desk. Ms. Gliss dismissed us and left the room. Then someone approached him, it's Cess. She's smiling while talking to him. They then laughed. They're enjoying the moment. I clenched my fist, stood and walk to go out the door.

"Phyllis!" I was stopped in my tracks when Zach called me. I faced him.

"Where are you going? Lunch?" He said.

"Uh. Well, yeah. You wanna grab lunch?" I smiled.

I wasn't expecting this. I feel like I could grab him right now from her filthy hands.

"Sure! Let's go Cess." He said.

"Oh. I thought we will have lunch Zach, I mean just the two of us." Cess irritatingly said.

"Well, Phyllis is my friend too. We can join her you know." Zach said while smiling at her.

UGH.

What's wrong with you Zach?? You could just leave her. Tch. It's all your fault Cess, if I could just erase you.

***
Since last year when I met Zach up to now, I couldn't take him off my mind. I like- oh, no I LOVE him so much. He's different from any other guys out there, I don't care about them. He's the cutest man I've ever met. He's the kindest, and I love his personality. He is beautiful and I want to have him mine. He's also like a submissive one. But there are so many people out there who always clings to him and I don't like that. My mind goes into rage whenever I see someone clinging or talking to him.
***
The next day, I went to the rooftop still thinking about him and what happened yesterday. I looked at my watch, it's 3:30 pm. I didn't attend my last subject class. It's kinda' boring anyway.

There's no one here.

I could think here for a while. To calm myself.

I went to the farthest part of the rooftop thinking that I might see him. Then, I heard someone was talking seriously. I go nearer. They're behind the wall where I'm hiding.

I tried to peek on them to see who we're talking.

Then I saw her. The girl who annoys the hell out of me for talking to Zach easily. She's irritating and clingy. Does she think that she could take him away from me? She doesn't deserve him. Zach doesn't deserve a woman like that, only I deserve him. Of all the people I could see here, why her?
Their conversation died so I hid again. The other girl ran through the door and she was crying.

I wonder what happened. But I think it was an argument or something. Anyway, I don't care.

Oh, she's alone now.

Right, I could just end her here.

But what if-

NO. No but's.

I need to do this or else Zach won't notice me.

I got out from my hiding spot then I slowly walked to her. All I could see was her back but I think she's sobbing.

"Hey...um, Cess? Are you okay? You look like you're in pain." I asked.

"Oh. Yeah I'm oka-" she was trying to remove some tears on her cheek.

"Are you sad? Are you hurt?"

"Um...I'm fine. But..."

"Are you sure?..."

"Well... Yeah, I'm a bit hurt but-" I cut her again.

"Why don't you let me take care of that pain for you." I grinned.

"What are you talki-"

Before she could finish her sentence and face me, I pushed her from the rooftop. She screamed for seconds, but can't be heard by anyone except me because all windows were closed and students were busy during class, then she landed on the ground near the trash bins and incinerator.

I carefully went inside the school and I went downstairs. I was walking through the canteen when I saw the girl who was talking to Cess on the rooftop. She was sitting beside the vendor machine still sobbing, her face was on her knees covered with her arms so she couldn't see me. I passed through her quietly.

I'm now outside, walking to the incinerator.

Then I saw her dying body beside the incinerator. She was covered with blood. Her eyes were red. I could see the bone in her left leg a bit.

I dragged her body near the mouth of the incinerator, carried her and threw her inside it. Then I slammed its door.

Then it began to incinerate her.

I saw the black smoke coming out of its vent.

"Hmm. You smell like trash."

This feels relieving that I can feel the adrenaline rush running through me. 

Poor girl. This was all your fault. If you were only a good a girl, this won't happen. But you made me do this.

Now, Zach is mine only.

I cleaned her blood on the floor then went to the comfort room to wash away the blood stains left on my body. I changed my clothes and went home.

We'll , who's next?