You've Got that One Thing. "Zayn Malik Fanfiction."

Zayn's P.O.V

"Don't You know I sit around, with my head hanging down, and i wonder who's Loving You." i sing thinking about the only Person that i truley love. Ashley.

We've broke up 4 months ago and it's been like hell without her. All i do all day is sitt around.Thinking about who's treating her right, and how amazing it was having her in my arms.

I still remember the day i said i love you the first time.I meant those 3 words. it was magical because she said it back. now it's like she won't even look at me.

Flashback:

"haha Zayn st-oop!" she say while i'm tickling her.

"Say you love me more than apples." i say causing her to stare at me.

"Is this what this is about?"

i nod.

"Zayn. this is pathetic" She say's crossing her arms.

"Well i think it isn't.I just wanted you to say i love you. Because i do.:i say grabbing onto her hand.

"Zayn.." she says speechless.

"Yup. Ashley. i love you. more than anthing in the world." i say meaning every word i said.

"I love you too. more than apples." she say tearing, causing me to giggle  blush.

End of flashback:

Now its just all memories. Her saying i love you.Her in my arms, and her just being my girlfriend.

It sucks. their hasn't been a day that goes by that my heart breaks alittle when i hear her name. i die inside knowing she isn't mine.

Yeah your probably wonduring, Zayn you can get any girl in the world. And you want this girl you dated 4 months ago?

Well yeah i can but she has that One thing.

End! what caused Zayn & ashley to break up? Find out soon!

"