Chapter One

Hi! I'm Abby Elizabeth Dolan. I'm 15 years old. I have brown hair and blue eyes. And yes, to answer your questions, I am Ethan and Grayson Dolan's little sister. I have my own Youtube channel and I have 1 million subscribers thanks to my brothers. I also have 2 million followers on Twitter and Instagram. I have 1.5 Million followers on Musical.ly and Vine. My room is grey. So onto the story.

I wake up and go downstairs to see my brothers with 4 other guys. I was so embarrassed since I was only wearing sweatpants and a crop top. And my hair was super messy and I had no makeup on!

"Good morning." Grayson says to me.

"Good morning sleepy head. It's 1pm you know." Ethan says laughing.

"Morning. And I don't have school so who cares what time I wake up? And who are these people?" I ask pointing to the guys.

"It's not nice to point." One of them says. I roll my eyes looking at my brothers.

"This is Aaron, Cameron, Hunter and Brandon." Ethan says.

"Who is uhm who?" I say laughing. The guys introduce themselves.

"So your the pointer hater." I say looking at Hunter.

"I'm sorry it's just not nice to point." Hunter says smiling. I roll my eyes again and walk into the kitchen to grab a water.

"What are you all doing here?" I ask them sitting on the counter.

"We are here to plan a meeting for Magcon." Aaron says.

"Ugh they dragged you guys to do their stupid Magcon thing?" I ask them rolling my eyes.

"It's not stupid." Grayson says defensively.

"You should do it!" Aaron suggests.

"What's in it for me?" I ask eying him suspiciously.

"Well you get to meet your fans." Aaron says smiling.

"I guess I could join you." I say.

"OH MY GOD AARON HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?! WE TRIED FOREVER TO GET HER TO JOIN!" Grayson and Ethan yell.

"Guys!" I yell.

"What?" They ask.

"Shut up. I just woke up" I said.

"Well go get ready we're gonna go meet up with other people on the tour." Grayson says. I nod and go upstairs and get ready. I take a shower and turn on some music. After my shower I go to my closet and pick out an outfit. I grab black high waisted shorts, a lilac crop top that says 'Aliens are better', and black vans. I blow dry my hair and straighten it. I put on a black snapback, and begin doing my makeup. I do a winged eyeliner and some mascara. I brush my teeth and then put on some chapstick. I grab my phone and my wallet and put them into a small backpack. I run downstairs and see the guys playing video games.

"I want Starbucks." I say looking at Grayson.

"Then go to Starbucks?" He says not even glancing over.

"Aren't we gonna go meet the other people for magcon?" I ask

"Oh yeah come on guys lets go." Ethan says and we all go outside.

"Shot gun in Ethan's car!" I yell running to Ethan's grey jeep. Ethan follows and Aaron gets in the back. In Grayson's car its Cameron riding shot gun and Hunter and Brandon sitting in the back.

"Can we pleaseeee go to Starbucks?" I ask Ethan. He agrees and we head over. I order a carmel frap and as I'm about to pay Aaron puts out a $5 bill.

"I got you." He says and smile.

"Thanks Aaron!" I say and hug him. Once everyone has their drinks we go to DisneyLand.

"Why are we here?" I ask Ethan.

"This is where everyone is meeting." He tells me.

"Who is everyone?" i ask just as a huge group of people come up to us.

"This is everyone." He says laughing. I see Taylor Caniff, Carter Reynolds, Jacob Satorious, Dylan Dauzat, Daniel Skye, Willie Jones, Christian Delgrosso, Nick Tangorra, and my all time vine crush, Chris Miles. As soon as I see Chris I start freaking out.

"What's wrong?" Chris asks me.

"Oh my god.. THE Chris Miles is talking to me." I say freaking out. He laughs and gives me a hug.

"THE Abby Dolan is talking to me! I should be the one freaking out." He says blushing.

"How do you know about me?" I ask him.

"I stalk your accounts all the time. Is that creepy?" He asks blushing shyly.

"No! That is so cute!" I say.

"Wanna be my ''Buddy'' today? I've never been here before." He asks me.

"Sure!" I say grabbing his hand.

"Let's go!" I say and we run to the first ride we see. While in line we run into some fans and take some pictures. Chris and I take a few pictures and we took a really cute one so I decided to post it on my Instagram with the caption 'I got to meet my man crush today!' And I tag Chris in it. 2 minutes later I get a notification on my phone saying that Chris tagged me in something. It was a picture of us making weird faces. His caption was 'She's cute'. I smile at him.

"You think I'm cute?" I ask him blushing.

"Very." He says as he kisses me on the cheek. We get on the ride and after we got off the ride we go to get something to eat. As we sit and wait for our food my phone dings from a notification. It's from Chris on twitter. He wrote 'I wonder if (my user) will be my girlfriend?' I comment and I wrote. 'I bet she will.' Chris turns to me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks looking down.

"I would love to be your girlfriend!" I say hugging him. He kisses me and our food comes.

'Wow I can't believe I'm dating Chris Miles' I thought to myself...