Editing Tips?

"And, final touches...there!" Dan exclaimed. He was working on a new video he would eventually upload. Of course, if all things go as planned. He had sat down working on a video for hours! Planning, memorizing, filming, editing, MORE planning. This video was so special to him and it needed to be done perfect with no mishaps.

"Phiiiiil! Come over here!" He shouted from across rooms. He got up from his chair, not falling for once, and walked over to their room where he laid in the colorful bed with his laptop on his chest. "Hey, babe I need you to come check out this video for me I dont know if it's good enough to post" Dan said, nerves beginning to rise up again.

"Oh I'm sure anything you make will be great" Phil said, getting up from his bed and meeting Dan in his doorway. They walked to Dans "room" and Phil sat in his chair. Really it was just where Dan said he slept and filmed videos but of course Phil and him slept in the same bed.

"Reasons Why Phil is the Best Friend Ever" Phil read the title out loud. "Ouch Dan, just best friends, you'd think after being together for six years I'd be a little more, don't you think?" He smirked at Dan, obviously just messing with him.

"Oh Shut up you cactus" he laughed and reached over Phil from behind the chair and played the video, nerves shaking his entire body.

"So in 2009 I'm sure we all know I met my absolute best friend. Now you see, I never really had a "best friend" before Phil. Sure I had a few friends and even fewer close friends but I never really had a best friend, one you tell everything to, that you hang out with every other weekend. But then I started basically stalking this Youtuber. I made sure I got noticed, I asked for editing tips, I commented on videos a lot and we got to talking and skyping and I really learned a lot from him. We became closer and closer until what do you know! We're sharing a flat and making videos together! I would probably never be as great of a youtuber if it wasn't for him and not near as popular either I'm sure. I cannot thank Phillip Lester enough for helping me out. He's brought me through so many trials both life related and video making.

"He has always been there for me through thick and thin, through sickness and in health, and even through my constant bickering and ranting and annoying tendencies and I could not ask for anyone better to call my friend. He has been almost everywhere with me. Of course we went to Japan together, and Radio One, and so many cons where we get to meet you amazing, beautiful fans! And having my best friend there with me makes everything so much better.

"Phil Lester, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You have been there through so much and I never want to imagine a life without you. Ever since that day, February 3, 2010, six years ago, when I finally asked you to be my boyfriend and you said yes, I have known that I wanted to be with you forever. You are more than just a boyfriend, you are my best friend and the one I want to have wheelchair races with when we're old a grey and no one even remembers our names. I wanted to do this the same way we met, Editing tips. Phil Lester, will you do me the honors of taking my hand in marriage?"

Phil was speechless, too busy trying to wrap his head around what he just watched to notice the boy behind him was down on one knee with a ring out.

"Phil Lester, I have been trying to figure out how to do this for weeks now." Dan said as a teary-eyed Phil turned in his seat. "And well, Phil I figured this was the best way to do it. I love you so much, more than you can ever know. Baby, will you marry me?"

"Yes!" Phil told him with so much joy and excitement that Dan, now crying too, pulled Phil into a kiss.

"Babe, this is the most fun I've ever had." Dan said making Phil smile and kiss him once more.