Amethist and Soulaire

There is one beacon of hope that is seen by everyone in this world. "What is it" you ask "is it people?" No it's not it is the sun. The sun is commonly ignored by the population. Although some people do praise it like they should most don't. This is were we pick up our story. A 14 year old boy has only one thing to remember his brother. The answer is the sun. His brother was in the army and he died in war. His brothers name was Soulaire. The boys name was Amethist. Odd names right? Well they had odd parents. Amethist loves the sun more then himself. Just like his brother Soulaire also loved the sun with a dying passion.

Our story begins here with a portal opening up out of the sky. Out of it came a figure with with gauntlets that looked like they were made out of a metal that looked familiar to titanium. The figure had a body full of scars ,but he looked like he was fine. As soon as the civilians saw him they cowered in fear for the teenager. Only a few people ran to catch him. Though as he appeared closer to the ground he vanished. Although they could only see him for a moment they saw a little bit of his appearance. He had black hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a black shirt and blue jeans.

Want to know to backstory of this man? Well he is a demigod. A son of a god/goddess and a mortal. This boy is an adopted son of Demeter. His real father Tarturus created him. He resided at a place called Camp Half-Blood ,a place for only demigods. There he had many friends. If you wanna look a little further here is a flashback of his.

I laughed hard at Percy's joke. Then I cursed in Greek as I realized we were playing truth or dare. Nico had Dared me to kiss the first friend I had at Camp. I sweat dropped because the first friend I had was Annabeth my friend and other friends girlfriend. "No No No!" I shouted worry for my life clear on my face. "So" he asked who was your first friend?" I muttered all the curses I knew before muttering under my breath "Annie" "Who?"' He said in a teasing manner "Annie!" I shouted like a little kid. "Who the heck is..." Then he realized who I meant and looked towards Annabeth who was grimacing." Well then Annabeth pucker up" he said. I looked towards Percy who was glaring furiously at me. I sighed as I moved towards Annabeth Percy tried to jump on me but was held back by Nico. I moved towards Annabeth and gave her a friendly peck on the cheek. As soon as Percy was released he jumped on me and we started wrestling since I was 12 and he was 15 he crushed me. "Mercy" I pleaded ,but he didn't listen and started tickling me. "Wwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyy" I shouted .but it was muffled by the laughter of the people in cabin 3.

If your wondering who I am I am the narrator of this story.

I am Chaos, the creator of all and Amethists grandfather.