The DM...

*buzz*

Fuck, it's Monday. How did I manage to sleep through one day, that's 24 hours just gone to waste.

"ALISON YOUR GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL" screamed mom.
"IM UP" I screamed back.
I scrambled out of bed looking like the badass I am, got dressed. I chose something casual, sweat pants and a hoodie it is. I threw my hair up in a messy ponytail and did my eyebrows. Eyebrows always have to be on fleek. Then I think to my self, "my boyfriend  doesn't  care what I look like he cares about who I'm, we need more people like that in this world"

I ran downstairs realizing what time it was, grabbed my backpack and my car keys and went out the door to go to hell. You might be thinking why I call school hell, well we are sitting in sweaty classrooms for like 6 hours with only like five minute breaks between each class. I really dislike school.

When I got into my car I remembered about the notification, it was from Instagram. I opened my phone, it's a DM from a guy named _just_a_little_gay_boy_. Why would a gay boy want to text me?
"Hay I'm Zach"
"Why are you texting me?" I replied
"Idk I'm board"
"Well I don't know you, bye." I typed and put down my phone, then drove to hell.

*LATER THAT DAY*

You wanna know what my favorite part of the day is, lunch! It sucks because on Monday there is stupid salads. Who would want to eat something healthy for lunch, not me....

* DRIVING HOME*

When I was driving home, my phone buzzed again. And I said out loud "why is this idiot texting me?"
"Hey again" Zach typed
"What do you want" I texted angrily
"I want you"
"Wait no that came out wrong, I meant what's up" Zach texted.
I was so creeped out at this point I ended up blocking him!

* LATER THAT NIGHT*

It is around 10:30 and I find myself drifting off while watching family guy. When I hear my phone buzz again. This little gay boy went out of his way to make another account just to text me.
"Hey it's Zach again, I made another acc because something is wrong with my other one and it doesn't send my messages"
"Yeah it won't send cause I blocked you." I sent.
"Why would you do that" Zach typed.
"Because, I don't know you  are starting  to creep me out so please leave me alone" I typed frequently.
After sending that message I felt kinda bad.
"Hey, sorry about that. It's just I have a boyfriend and if he sees that I'm texting another boy he will get really mad. Even if you are gay." I type quickly.
"It's alright, I'm sorry for texting you in the first place"
"So who's your boyfriend?" He sent.
"His name is Jesse he is on the football team and he's in grade 11" I typed.
"Oh he's on the football team" he sent.
"Yeah, well I should go I have lots of homework to do, bye" I typed
" oh, okay bye" he sent.

I really didn't have any homework to do, it's just this guy is really starting to creep me out. I decided to climb into bed with my phone and call it a night! Hopefully Zach doesn't text me again.

_______________________________________________________Hopefully you enjoyed the fist chapter of my story I know it is kind of short, I'm sorry for that because I have been really busy. Hopefully I will update my book twice a week!