Prologue

"Sir, another letter has come" he spoke barging into the and he slamming the envelope on the table with the rest. The violin almost flying out of the other man hands. "their so smart, don't you think?" He huffs and starts to pace in front of the other man, hand flying wildly in the air in frustration.

"Nope" was the simple reply from the man siting in the chair fittling  interments again.

"It was a rhetorical question" he stopped and marveled at the younger man. How could a man as smart as he, not get such simple things. This man is the head of the most successful organization for solving crime and yet he is still so lost with "normal" things of this world. he truly amazes me with how much he misses out on. sitting here all day doing nothing than what is available to him.  "How are you feeling?" concerned about his friends well being. the man sitting shrugs and starts playing soft at first than turns sharp. briskly brings the violin from his chin and slides a crossed the table.

"How is the stone casket case going?" He asks. The other man sighs at the change of subject. 

"Not well sir, we are low on resources and few on men" he took a deep breathe and turned towards the window. " I think it's time to put your plan in to works"