Memoirs (Part One) (Erotica)

Introduction

Married women, has it ever occurred to you, that there may be a woman out there looking to seduce or steal your man at the first chance they get?

Abigail Albright

is a Christian woman who believes in her marriage vows “to death do you part.” Her first alliance is to God and her faith is steadfast; she trusts her husband. She has a very forgiving heart and tries to find the good in everyone.

Will her faith be strong enough to overcome the trials and tribulations that are possibly awaiting her?

Maxwell Albright

has been a faithful husband for twenty-five years and loves his wife. However, can he resist his son’s girlfriend whom he finds very desirable?

The thought of infidelity weighs heavy on his mind. Can it be midlife crisis knocking on the door? Is the love he has for his wife strong enough to resist seduction?

Max Jr.

does not get along well with his father. He is dating the Pastor’s daughter, Allison. His mother and father disapprove of their relationship.

He is being manipulated by Allison but does not see it and believes he is falling in love. Will Max Jr. see through Allison’s deception before it is too late?

Allison Monroe

is a twenty-two year old woman who is out for revenge. Her plan is to seduce and marry her boyfriend’s father. She is using Max Jr. as retaliation against his mother, who she has hated since the 10th grade. Will her manipulation and seductive behavior make her dream to become Mrs. Maxwell Albright a reality?

Shelia Edmington

is Allison best friend whose friendship was supposed to end when Shelia married Carl. However, the friendship never ended and their bond is stronger than ever, but Shelia has a few well-kept secrets. Will Shelia’s hidden secrets destroy the sisterly bond they currently share?

Mona Murphy

is Abigail’s older sister. She has warned Abigail for months about Allison. No one wants to believe her because of her history with Allison and Shelia. During the time of her divorce, she received counseling from Pastor Monroe. Those counseling sessions were more problematic than resourceful. What Mona really wants, more than anything, is her husband back.

Carl Murphy

and Mona got a divorce because of his affair with Shelia. He never meant to hurt Mona, if fact, he had plans to reconcile, until Shelia became pregnant with twins. He never had the opportunity to apologize or explain his true feeling to Mona. She refuses to talk to him; she is the only woman he loves along with the love of his daughters.