What I feel love is

I don't think love is liking how someone looks. It's not about idolize get them. No. It's bigger.

Love for me is when someone is at their most vulnerable and you want to do anything to get them back up.
It's when they know you're broken but they're sticking it out with you no matter what.
It's when you get little messages through the day asking if you're doing okay.
It's when you know your world would crumble apart without that persons and never come back to being normal.
When I love someone, and I do, I love them because they're a good person. Looks couldn't  matter less to me.
The specific individual that I love is my entire universe. They can make me feel better on any day just by being with me. We can spend hours laughing together at the most stupid things. I never want to let them go and I know I'm gonna spend my entire life with them. They know me inside and out just like I know them.
This all being said, I wouldn't say I love someone unless that fulfill all that criteria. They have to be a caring and intelligent person. They have to be kind. They have to have a good personality and not want me in any sort of pain. My person goes beyond what I look for in someone. They are perfect to me.

Anyways. Rant over. Enjoy this whole book full of rants and messages.