endless me .

this story is about me and my beauty which is vanishing day by day ,I'm not beautiful now and i want to be beautiful .

two days before i went to a man near my village ,people talked that he was a serious man and a lonely one .he hated noise and anyone's coming, i was young and lonely too.my hair were long band black.i took some food from the house where i use to work ,wore my gound which was made from brown leather .i stepped out from the village letting no one know where i was going,i myself was lost in his charm which i heard . i walked out in dark street covered with old leaves .floor was brown due to winter , my eyes were searching his glance ,i saw the dust and clouds .......

i rubbed my eyes as they itched , and suddenly fell in his arms ,he stared me and, the most handsome man in the world .....Diana , that's who I'm . ....i said to him .

jack ....my name

he took me to his huge house beyond the world. the house was made of gold , dark from inside .

he took me off .i looked in his eyes and grinned ....

sorry ...you should not be here ... he said looking at me

jack , you told me you will come back ,he's gone and now your duty is finished ....

it hasn't ......

what ??? whats left ,Mr Sam told you to look after him ,you did , he promised you he would give you everything .....he's gone ....come back ,....i begged

i love you and i do .......very much ,......he kissed my cheek .

jack ????

i have to go to Paris ,i have some work which Mr Sam left to me ...i will be back and then we will talk ...until then go back to your place ..no one knows that you know me ???right ??.

yeah ....bye .

i loved jack and so as he ,we were cousins ..after my parents died my aunt look after me , she was jacks mom .after oneday jack left our village , he only wrote to me ,even aunt marry dont knows about jack .two days before he sent me a letter in which he wrote that he works for a man outside village ,Mr Sam .

.....when i and aunt marry reached home she put me in the hot bath and i felt comfortable , i saw my body was white and Finnish , my aunt was a long and thin lady , ...i was missing jack and his wet kisses , i remembered those days when we were happy , we were use to share one bed ,aunt marry didn't know i was into jack and,she would go for work and i and jack would go out in the farm ,swim in the stream ,kiss another and love .....

i closed my eyes and took a deep breath ,suddenly i heard some splash ,i opened my eyes it was just a noise , aunt marry wasn't home i guess ,i took my towel and covered my body , walked to bedroom .suddenly when i turned a man was standing behind .

who are you ???? i asked

aunt marry home ??? he questioned .

close your eyes ,I'm clotheless .

beautiful , without clothes

shut up

Diana ,right ?

yeah , you ?

smith .

in the mean time aunt marry came ,i ran to my room and my towel fell .he watched it and grinned .i heard him talking to aunt marry , i wore my clothes and went to see what they were doing .

smith ,she's my niece Diana , and he's smith , he's going to stay with us until .....

until what ???,i asked