A sad story.

One day I was sitting at my house and I heard a knock and opened the door. I walked out and seen a new German Shepard I loved it since day one he was perfect. I loved seeing him everyday and hearing him bark. he made my days fun and interesting. About a year later we got closer and closer he listened really well and always was good. I loved him with all my heart I even got a stuffed animal and named it after him (Teddy) I still have it to be is really old though and ripped a few times but I got him fixed. A few years ago I had a really bad interference with him and I was outside with him waiting for a guy come pick him up. He was leaving and I was crying my eyes out I didn't want him to go I loved him so so much but he had to go. those 20-30 minutes of waiting felt like 10 seconds. With my heart beating fast, tears coming down my face, and the fact I was never gonna see him again was all killing me. He was like my other half sitting next to me.But when the guy got there I teared up badly I was saying good bye to my best friend, my other half then he jumped in the back of the car. And as he slowly drove away my heart broke and it still remains broken till this day. The worst part was when the guy took him the guy put him down and that broke me more he promised me the ashes I really wanted them but he lied. So to this day I still remember hi and always will he is my other half.

~dedicated to Teddy I love and miss you~

Leave a response below tell me how I did! <3