Just A Thought

I used to think humanity was boring. Ever since I was a child I became mystified on the idea of having superpowers.I can even remember on most of my birthdays when I blew out the candles and that I wished to have powers. I thought being human was so simple and boring. I wanted to be more than just that. What I realize now is that my wish was symbolic. I wanted to have powers and be more than just human, because I wanted control. During the years of my childhood, I felt so out of control of the events and emotions in my life that I wanted at least one thing that I could control. That is why powers were so appealing to me.But as we know, we have many things we cannot control.

The other thing I’ve learned, as I grow, is that human beings aren’t as simple and boring as I put us up to be. And yes, sometimes we lack excitement in our lives but sometimes life needs to be a little boring for us to recognize the good times.In fact humans are the superior beings in this world as far as control. We are on top of the chain, we are living proof of the importance of intelligence. We have evolved into this world we created, we build tall buildings, the economy, countries, relationships and governments. We built this great world we see now. We apart from other creations, can develop  who we are, who we want to be and what we want to become. The intelligence we are somehow blessed with is what makes us so great. Take for example a human but that has no train of thought what so ever, like a zombie. Zombies are emotionless, thoughtless characters. Zombies are a representation of what humans would be without emotions and intelligence, of course minus the eating flesh.