The Confession

After a long day at work, I went back home. I found a bouquet of flowers wrapped in pink at my doorstep. Pink is my favourite colour. Most of my fans know that. I picked it up to check who is it from. It wrote :

"My heart will always belong to you." ~Your Biggest Fan.

It was sweet. It must been from a guy fan. After reading that, it made me feel happy. I'm happy for having a sweet and loyal fan.

I went into my cosy home and took out a vase for the flowers and went back to my routine. I took Tahm-Tahm and watch movies with him.

Not long after that, my phone rang. It was from Ji Yong. He doesn't usually call me so, I answered the call.

"Hello? Ji Yong, you could have just texted me." I said, awkwardly.

"Noona, I'm in front of your door." he said.

"Why are you here? Hang on let me open the door for you." I said, walking towards the door.

I opened the door while hanging up the phone. I saw him dressed nicely with Gaho, his dog. I'm scared of dogs, especially Gaho because he is big. I tried ignoring Gaho and looked at Ji Yong.

"Noona, can I talk to you?" he asked.

"Sure, come in and have a seat." I answered.

I invited him in and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Noona, I want to confess." he said.

"Confess what? You did nothing wrong." I said.

"Noona, Gaho here will be my witness." he continued.

I was wondering what is he trying to do. How is his dog, Gaho a witness. What is he trying to confess? I was dying to know.

"I want you to accept my heart. You make me the happiest man on Earth." he said.

"But.." I said, speechless.

"I know we have not dated but we know each other for so long. I confess that I love you." he said.

"So, you were the one who sent the bouquet of flowers?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm the one who sent it. I want you to be the one at my side as long as I live." he said.

He then stood up and left with Gaho. I was speechless. I didn't know what to do. I was confused. I then understood. He has been hinting me and I felt bad for not knowing.

A few minutes later, he texted me. He wrote :

"I will wait for you till you give me a definite answer, so take your time to accept me."

>> Author's Notes <<

This is just a short story of Dara and GD. I'm just bored and thought of this idea. I'm also fine with any comments. :)