Everything Liam. BoyxBoy

Be KIND!!!!! This is first boyxboy and I was struck with inspiration... :) Some of my scenes will be GRAPHIC and/or VIOLENT though I give a FAIR warning before a scene like that, if you are not into that then skip that scene or leave... :)

*****

Please INSPIRE ME and VOTE and COMMENT.. Or Vomment as I like to say... :P

*****

Liam's POV

I slipped my bag to the ground. It fell with a soft thud. I fell with an even softer thud onto my chair. I was a tiny guy. Not super tiny or anything, I was 5'8" with some lean muscle. I was also gay. Yes I was into dudes. I fit the gay guy stereo type perfectly. Smaller than the jocks, with great doe eyes, Black skinny jeans, full lips and an air of innocence. What fitted my gay-guy vibe perfectly was my busted lip and a crimson gash above my eyebrow that was healing quite well for how much it had bled.

This wasn't your ordinary "Let's beat up the gay kid" injuries; My best friend James wouldn't allow them to touch me. He was strong, to put it lightly. Like Head of the football team; I would fit into a gang, kind of strong. He had a body to die for. There was a time where I thought I was in love with that pretty boy, heck even now a part of me drooled a bit when he took a shower at my place and forgot to take his clothes in... Steamy hot WONDERLAND!!!!! Of course after Adrian, I did a mental wince at his name, came between us. The showers stopped. Well actually our friendship just felt like it had stopped. I had just left Adrian and I had a few bruises as proof of our recently ended relationship, not to mention I got my best friend back, which was worth the damage to my priceless, precious and beautiful face.

My mind wandered and when I brought it back my usual art teacher was standing at the front of the class just like normal, however the sexy piece of man standing next to him was a new addition and frankly, Liam likey.

"Class, This is my friend Alex. He is new in town and owns a couple of art studious here and there. I promised to show him around town and he arrived a little early,so he'll be observing today's class, if it is okay with you all." Mr. Regen said rubbing the back of his neck.

A chorus of yes' echoed through the class. That man was eye candy with his messed up sandy hair, his lightly tanned skin and crystal blue eyes. I could see a few girls drooling already. Not that they didn't usually. Mr. Regen was eye candy. The reason most of these girls joined this class. Most of the guys however joined for an easy grade and then there were a few of us who actually enjoyed this class.

"Great." He said grinning at the class. "Everyone grab a canvas and some paints and do your thing!" He said with an enthusiasm that usually amused me but made me feel sick today.

I made no move to pick up my stuff. I just laid my head down and tried to get some sleep. I hadn't been sleeping well recently. Mr. Regen didn't make a comment, he was a pretty chilled out teacher and I was one of his best students. I figured he wouldn't mind me taking a class off, every now and then.

I spaced out, not sleeping but not awake. I was reliving the better part of my relationship with Adrian. The first and second month. He used to be so sweet. A bell rang making me jump out of my reverie. Finally school was over! 

"Liam, Please stay back after class." Mr. Regen said, making my shoulders droop. As the rest of my class filed out of the door. He waited  until they all had left before closing the door behind a pretty Brunette. 

He gestured for me to take a seat and I did. Alex was hanging at the back of the class pretending to be absorbed in a painting though I was sure he was paying attention to our conversation.

"Is there something going on Liam?" Mr. Regen asked with concern.

"Should there be?" I asked knowing exactly what he meant. He sighed at my failed attempt to avoid the discussion he wished to have.