Prologue:Another Moon Is Born

Usagi's PoV

"USAGI WAKE UP YOUR GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL "said a familiar voice while I in Lala land
doing my own thing,until I got this sensation that someone was scratching my face

"KYAA!!"I said out loud looking at the time and saw a cat with a crescent moon angrily staring at me.I flinched at what Luna was going to do to me until I saw the time.It was already this late and I'm going to get detention again with Ms Haruno if I was late again.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier Luna,I'm going to get in trouble again if I don't hurry"I cried at her.

"A Princess most always be waking up on time and must be very graceful when waking up Usagi"Luna said leturing me because I was the Moon Princess Serenity

Oh yeah I forgot to introduce my self .Ohayo minna I am Tsukino Usagi and I am 15 years old.I am also Sailor Moon and I am reincarnation of the sliver millennium Princess Serenity,Hard to believe I know.I am very clumsy and not very good at school,get bad grades even if I try hard to study I still don't get it,don't turn up my home on time,as you all know by now I'm always late as you saw a couple of minutes ago,I love food and also have a boyfriend and an younger brother.Anyway I will stop talking before I get in to trouble again.

"I don't have time for one of your princess lecture Luna"I said brushing my teeth and getting ready to go downstairs to eat my break fast.

"Today onwards I'm going to train you in to a magnificent princess that will rule the fallen Moon Kingdom again"Luna said to me while I was getting dress I my school uniform.

Once I was ready I headed down stairs as quick as possible greeting my annoying but lovable brother Shingo and my mother"Ohayo Shingo and Mom"I said to them in a happy voice.

"Ohayo Usagi here is your breakfast,hurry or you'll be late for school"mom said to me while I was greeting her.

"Ohayo annoying sister"Shingo said to me while he was trying to eat his breakfast

I ignore my annoying brother morning comment about me and began eating my breakfast.After i was done devouring my breakfast I got up and put my shoe and headed to the door for school.

Shingo PoV
Ohayo minna my name is Tsukino Shingo.I am 11 years old.I hate cats but I manage to love my sister's
cat Luna,I don't know why but I just did.I have my mom and dad that l love very much and an annoying sister named Usagi but to be honest I love my sister I just like annoying her,it is one of my hobbies.

I got up early today and headed downstairs to eat my breakfast."Ohayo Shingo"both my of my parents said  at me while I was still yawning.

"Ohayo Mom and Dad"I said sitting down eating my breakfast that my mom prepared for me.

"Oh look at the time,I have to go honey and bye Shingo be a good boy for me today would you"my dad said while he opened the door and slammed it going to work.

"I guess that annoying Usagi isn't up yet huh mom"I said very casually.This is very normal for me as my sister Usagi always wakes up late and end up late at school leading to detention for her.

"I guess so Shingo let's give her a couple of minutes before I wake her up"mom said very casually as well.

After a minute and a half I heard a rukus in my sisters room so that mean she awake and yelling IM GOING TO BE LATE MS HARUNO IS GOING TO KILL ME.

I heard my sister go down stairs and greeted both me and mom"Ohayo Shingo And mom".

I greeted her back by saying"Ohayo annoying sister"and she ignore me and started eating her breakfast.She'd finished her breakfast and running to the door and slammed it going to school.