Sleaze Ball

I was walking to the corner store a group of men where arguing I roll my eyes and continue walking while I continue to walk two of them look over at me. "Hey girl" One guy with only one eye starts. I roll my eyes and continue walking I feel as if they are following me but I know better then to look back he's just a no-good drug dealer. I hear the second one whistle and I start wondering how long this will happen. Once I reach the store I go to the candy section I see the skittles on the bottom row  and bent down to get it "Mm I would love to see that again." I walk past him making sure my shoulder pushes him a little basically saying screw off. He laughs "I like a girl who's feisty.. this should be fun." I put my skittles on the counter to pay and the guy with one eye puts cash on the counter and walks off I put my money on the counter and check out I grab his money and storm off after him. "Exactly who do you think you are? giving me money like it's nothing. I don't need a charity case." "Look my names Willie but you can call me anything you want. I never said it was a charity case, I was trying to be polite." "Look 'Willie' Skittles don't cost $50.00 it'sonly a couple dollars. Not to mention being 'polite' ha yeah okay hollering at girls as they innocently walk by isn't 'polite'" I hand him his 50 and walk back to my apartment . (Willie) FETTY'S POV: I walk back to my gang once she walks off my eyes follow her as far as I can see but then I see her enter a house. "Monty remember that girl from earlier?" He nods his head "Yeah." "Want to go check up on her?" "yeah sure let's go man." We walk up to the house and I walk around the back where I see an open window. I climb in after Monty. DEMI POV: once I get back inside I open my bedroom window it's hell-a hot in here then walk into the kitchen getting a drink I sit down on the couch and continue watching the walking dead. Hands cover my eyes and I freak out inside but remain tough on the outside. "Who the hell are you and what do you want?" I question the person laughs and uncovers my eyes.  I turn around quickly to see who the hell it is and its the ass from earlier today. "You followed me home?!" I yell. He laughs and sits down on the couch. "I have an agreement for you." He says so calmly "Which is what exactly?" I roll my eyes. "That you be my shawty." I laugh, "And why the hell would I do that?!" "Because I'm very known in this area, I know many people and can ruin a person rep very fast." I roll my eyes "Okay fine but only one date." "Girl after one date you going to beg for more of me." He winks. Shivers go down my back what did I get myself into.