The Girl In My Head

The Girl In My Head:

I don't know were to start but I guess I'll start with the girl in my bed..  every time I went to my room there was a girl in my bed, but every time I went and got my mom or dad to come and get her out she was no longer there..

No one ever believed me and said it was my imagination or that I just wanted attention, they still said it was my imagination when i told them about how she started visiting my little brother when he came along.. She came to my bed sometimes starring at me with a smile not a nice smile either one that gave me chills.. I was only 5 when she started visiting me and I was 10 when she started visiting my brother..

I had tried telling her to leave my brother and I alone, but she would just turn to me and put a little bony white finger to her lips in a shushing manner that my mother would do when i was being too loud..

--

Everthing changed in my household when my brother went missing, I was 13, the police couldn't find any evidence to who took him.. everyone was sad but I new who it was.. She was with him in his bed the night before he disappeared..

--

With my brother gone my parents started to pay more attention to me, buying me toys and cool things, telling me how much they loved me and that they would never let anything happen to their baby girl..

I loved the attention and I don't rejeret what I did.