Unexpected Love

I was so happy! I was going to a Justin Bieber concert, I also had meet and greets too so that was cool! I went in the bathroom and put on some eyeliner and mascara, nothing serious or anything like that. Me and my friend Savannah were going. I was so happy I could spend the best day of my life with her, she wasn't much a belieber but she did find his video recorder Alfredo attractive for some strange reason, she would always read dirty imagine's of him and stuff, she was literally so obsessed.

"Savannah, come on!" "Okay!" she yelled back, my mom said "Be safe girls! Have fun!" I smiled and then we jumped into my car and was heading to the concert. "Oh my god, I have to meet Fredo!" "First, Justin! Don't go running off and leave me alone okay?" "Okay" we both had seperate meet and greets anyways so it was just gonna be me and Justin, just how I wanted it to be. She was not about to embarass me and my moment with Justin Drew Bieber.

I stopped and went to go find a parking spot somewhere while I let Savannah get out and I would meet her in the line. After I found my parking space I got out, got my tickets and went back in the arena. I saw Savannah in the meet and greet line saving my spot for me. She was smiling soooo hard, I got in front of her and waited for the line to speed up so I can meet my idol.

I finally get to the curtain and the man says "Come on" as soon as I come in Justin is staring at me and smiling he finally says "H-h-hey sweethart" "Can I get on the kiss on the cheek?" "Sure" I was standing infront of him and he grabbed me by my waist and kissed me on the cheek and then they took the picture, the man said "It'll be on the website in no time" I smiled and gave Justin a hug while security took me out of the curtain.

I sat down and cryed until I saw Fredo right outside the curtain, I smiled and said "Hey, Alfredo can I get a picture?" "Sure!" I took out my phone and then took the picture of us, we took 3 pictures. Us making funny faces, serious faces, and casual smiles. I waited for Savannah to come out, as soon as she did. She saw Fredo she pounced on him and started screaming saying "I love you" he laughed and said "I love you too" they took pictures and then we left to go find our seats.

------

VOTE. VOTE. VOTE.

COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT.

SHARE. SHARE. SHARE.