The new girl

Andrea  pov :
( Clothes I the media )
I was walking to the mall then suddenly I bump into someone. I am soo sorry I didn't mean to bump into you , I said .
No it's ok I bumped into you , by the ways your voice is stunning, he said . Thanks. Would you like to join a group , He said . Wait wait wait I don't even know who you are .  I am jyp I own jyp entartainmant and now who are you , jyp said .
I am Andrea I was raised in  America and but me and my parents traveled so I could learn English and after 2 years we returned to Korea . Ok know you know me I know you are you confrontable now. Ok . Ok let me show you to the boys .
Wait wait wait did you say boys. Yes why . Excuse me girls have private things . Don't be worried they are gentle man the y won't do that . Ok I trust you jyp . Ok but don't fail me Andrea. Go to the dance room they will meet you there ok . Ok
I was in the dance studio so I felt bored so I put in my headphones and sang then I hear aham  then I see 7 hand some boys at  the door to one of the boys said , excuse me we are her to meet the new member of got7 did you see him . Seriously it's me I am the new member . We expected a him not a her . Ok let's start entrouding each other first of all there is me jb I am the leader of got7 so I am responsible for everything so if you need anything come to me . Next bam bam . When I looked at bam bam he looked familiar but in the same time cute I wanted to know more about him he looks interesting.

Jb pov :

Next is bam bam he is the fashionista in the group he will get you the piece of clothing in an hour in a mall . After we have Jackson . Jackson considers him self as wild and sexy , but he seems weird . Then youngjae he will make you smile when you are sad he can also make all the group cry with emotional words . Next junior he is the mother of got7 you'll have to ask to use the kitchen even , but he is the best at it . Then we have mark he is shy but when you get to know him he will open up . Last but not least the lazy bear aka yugyeom he is the youngest of us all and the laziest of us all . Wait why didn't she introduce her self .

Andrea pov :

Jb asked why didn't I introduce myself ok now I am going to introduce myself . Ok let's start , first my name is Andrea then I heard Jackson and mark saying she has an American name ? . Next I traveled to America when I was 2 years old so could learn English then after when I was 4 years old we returned to Korea . Ok are you comfortable now . Yes we are miss Andrea ,Jb said . Wait why are you talking formal to me . I thought you were the bossy type *sorry * . I can't believe i will be living with 7 cute idiots every day . :o

( time travel to the dorm after Andrea went to bed )

I went to get all the group except Andrea because I wanted to know what they think of Andrea . I gathered all the group now . Guys . What ,the other 6 boys said . What do you think of Andrea ? I think she's sexy , said Jackson then all the group hit Jackson . Bam bam said ,I think she's cute and has sense of fashion . Your right bam bam she has a sense of fashion and , said youngjae. Ok guys lets go to bed before she wakes up.

To be continued......